No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea that's what everyone is trying to figure out. Because that sure is hell gasoline on the floor. AE said in an interview that his face would be burned severely. I know a lot of fan boys would be ticked if they didn't chemically burn him but a new twist on that would be cool to see.

Two best lines in that trailer;

"Either you die, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain" - Dent

"This city deserves a first class criminal, and I'm gonna give it to em" - Joker

I hope they don't show anymore trailers. The hype is already incredible, and I like that I've only seen a little, but enough to get me jacked about seeing it. Of course I know they will but if they do, keep it minimal.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• two words: the pineapple express

hahaha...

i just crave the laughs of a cross joint.
      http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
      For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
        Yea that's what everyone is trying to figure out. Because that sure is hell gasoline on the floor. AE said in an interview that his face would be burned severely. I know a lot of fan boys would be ticked if they didn't chemically burn him but a new twist on that would be cool to see.

Two best lines in that trailer;

"Either you die, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain" - Dent

"This city deserves a first class criminal, and I'm gonna give it to em" - Joker

I hope they don't show anymore trailers. The hype is already incredible, and I like that I've only seen a little, but enough to get me jacked about seeing it. Of course I know they will but if they do, keep it minimal.

i love the part where the joker is walking slowly through the streets and the voiceover is saying "heeeeeeeere weeeeee go!" ugh it just looks so amazing...

another thing about iron man, did anyone else catch the part that goes like this:

James Rhodes: Tony, your not a soldier!
        Tony Stark: Damn right I'm not. I'm an army!

i saw it in a trailer, but dont remmeber it fromt eh actual movie. im going to see it again tomorrow, so ill look again.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
          i love the part where the joker is walking slowly through the streets and the voiceover is saying "heeeeeeeere weeeeee go!" ugh it just looks so amazing...

another thing about iron man, did anyone else catch the part that goes like this:

James Rhodes: Tony, your not a soldier!
          Tony Stark: Damn right I'm not. I'm an army!

i saw it in a trailer, but dont remmeber it fromt eh actual movie. im going to see it again tomorrow, so ill look again.
          got Ironman on the computron....intend on watching it tonight or tomorrow...from all the great reviews I can't wait...

Comment

• Happy Birthday to Will Arnett

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
              MOTHER******! im gunna have to phoen ryan up...i thought we were friends. here i was, promoting him, telling everyone he was teh best young actor in hollywood, and then he goes and steals my woman! SON OF A *****!

and of course ill be attending the wedding fisch, ill be the guy who stands up when teh priest says "if anyone has any reason why these two should not be wed, speak now or forever hold your peace." Ill stand up and declare my everlasting love for scarlett.
              Says the man with an Avril sig and avatar... :D

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
                Says the man with an Avril sig and avatar... :D
                touche...

they used to both be scarlett, but for megaboner purposes, i had to switch to someone a little less sexy (but not much)

forgetting sarah marshall never came to my theatre :(
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                  two words: the pineapple express

hahaha...

i just crave the laughs of a cross joint.
                  the unrated trailer looks incredible. i plan on going totally baked to that one, but it actually looks like a good movie too

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• huge spoilers here...but maximonline.com broke down the new batman trailer and its gots some screenshots of some VERY key moments which may not be availabe to see when the trailer is moving quickly...i suggest you all check it out...

http://www.maxim.com/Everythingyoune...s/2/24937.aspx

Comment

• I saw AVP Requiem last night...

I thought it was a decent movie actually. It was much better than the 1st one thats for sure. There should have been more action though, i got tired of the teenager and fighting over the gf storyline, because it literally went nowhere.

Also, am i the only one who wants to see a Predator 3 made? Predator was literally my favorite childhood movie (it scared the **** out of me when i was younger) and Predator 2 was just OK. I would love to see Predator done in the city, but correctly this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                        Fischbowl's Summer (A Seasonal Movie Preview)

Well although there is yet sights of spring in some parts of the nation, Hollywood is in full summer mode, making them always just one step ahead of the general public. So here it is, what I plan to see:

May 9th:

The Babysitters: A Dark Comedy About A Teenage Prostitution Ring. Sounds Brilliant, eh? Don't speak so soon as John Leguizamo is the lead and will probably find a way to ruin this movie.

The Tracey Fragments: Ellen Page looks brilliant as a lost girl in this dark Canadian drama.

May 23:

War Inc.: Yes, Gonzo, I may have missed out on this war satire at TriBeca but I would have seen it soon enough! With Marisa Tomei, Ben Kingsley, and The Cusack siblings.

May 30:

The Foot Fist Way: Danny McBride (Hot Rod, Pineapple Express) wrote this comedy about a karate instructor way back in 2006. Now discovered by Adam McKay and Will Ferrell two years later. McBride is hilarious, and for McBride, The Foot Fist Way will most likely help as 'FSM' did for Jason Segal. Except on a much smaller level.

June 6:

The Promotion: John C. Reilly and Seann William Scott duke it out for a promotion within a supermarket chain. Sound Familiar? Yes, this exact same movie was due to be released under the name 'Quebec' in early 2007

You Don't Mess With The Zohan: I'll Probably Be Suckered In By My Friends To See Zohan, But Honestly, It Looks Like A Poor Version of Bruno.

June 20:

Get Smart: A Popcorn Flick No Less, But I Loved The TV Show, and I'm Praying This Will Help Steve Carell get his career back after the terrible Evan Almighty and Dan In Real Life.

June 27:

Trumbo: Documentary About The Blacklisted Screenwriter. Interesting Time Period, Interesting Subject, Possible Oscar Nominee.

July 3:

The Wackness: Yet Another Movie I Missed at Tribeca. Character Development, Coming Of Age Movie. Supposed great acting by Josh Peck, Mary Kate Olsen, and Ben Kingsley.

July 4:

Gonzo: Nothing More American than Fireworks, Hamburgers, and Hunter S. Thompson.

July 11:

Kenny: Aussie Comedy About Port-A-Pottys. What's Not To Love?

July 18:

The Dark Knight: Self Explanatory.

July 25:

Baghead: Yet Another Tribeca Miss, I love the Brothers Duplass, and I guarantee myself, Baghead would not disappoint.

Step Brothers: John C. Reilly and Will Ferrell team up for yet another summer comedy. I'm there.

August 1:

Choke: My Most Anticipated Summer Movie! Sam Rockwell is perfectly cast as Chuck Palahniuk's fictional sex-starved charlatan.

The Rocker: Rainn Wilson as a semi-successful 80's drummer looking to make a comeback. Looks great, Sounds brilliant, and the smaller roles filled by Fisch Favs Jason Sudeikis and Demetri Martin make me very happy. Overall, Aug 1st, Great Weekend.

August 8th

Pineapple Express: The Second Apatow Production of The Summer looks fantastic. Probably See It Multiple Times.

August 15th:

Tropic Thunder: Looks Pretty Stupid As A Whole, But I Love Robert Downey Jr's Role.

August 22nd:

The House Bunny: A Sexed Out Chick Flick. Anna Faris, Kat Dennings, Katherine McPhee, and Emma Stone are pretty hot. Rumer Willis, not so much.

August 29th:

Traitor: Don Cheadle is a rogue agent with Jeff Daniels and Guy Pearce chasing him. Sounds like a popcorn flick, but Daniels and Cheadle are enough to put me in the theatre.
                        I agree with you on every single movie there. Choke looks fantastic and to respond to APS it is one of my favorite Palahniuk's. The only novel he has written that I have not likes it Diary. Gonzo should be fantastic as well as Thompson is one of the most fasinating people in the last 100 years. There is a lot of crap this summer but I am hoping some of the films hit a theatre where I am.

Comment

• Street Kings so far is bad ass

Comment

• I heard that Tony Stark (Downey Jr.) will make an apperance in the Incredible Hulk. 2011 will be a very good year - Captain America that May and then the avengers that July with Downey Jr.'s Iron Man, Norton's Hulk, and whoever plays Captain America and Thor (thor movie in 2010). Probably some more too, maybe War Machine, Spiderman, some XMen, who knows. But it makes sense to why Marvel is going to remake Hulk if you look at that.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                              Street Kings so far is bad ass
                              u watchin it online? i wanna see it

Comment

• Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                                I heard that Tony Stark (Downey Jr.) will make an apperance in the Incredible Hulk. 2011 will be a very good year - Captain America that May and then the avengers that July with Downey Jr.'s Iron Man, Norton's Hulk, and whoever plays Captain America and Thor (thor movie in 2010). Probably some more too, maybe War Machine, Spiderman, some XMen, who knows. But it makes sense to why Marvel is going to remake Hulk if you look at that.
                                as far as I've read is that Tony Stark will have very little on screen time...but it makes sense if they're going to do an avengers movie...brining them all together...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information