Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
    I think Gerald Butler would be a good candidate for Thor....

on Captain America, Thomas Jane makes sense but here are some relative unknowns...

Mark Valley- mainly a tv actor but he's poised for a break out role, could be it...

George Eads- from CSI, also a strictly tv actor...

and my sleeper pick...

Ryan Gosling...lol...but seriously it may be an ok choice...he's a great actor, he could beef up....

Jensen Ackles....another TV star
    Jensen Ackles would make a great Captain America but

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Scoop...****-8737.html
    Last edited by abaddon41_80; 05-07-2008, 07:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      Scott Caan's best movie...

:D
      FOREIGN OBJECT!

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Caan is not Captain America. He's too jokey and weird; he's got the chin for it and that's it. Surely there is someone out there with a decent chin who do Cap justice?

All I know is I want Daniel Day-Lewis to play the Red Skull.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChargerCohen View Post
          Caan is not Captain America. He's too jokey and weird; he's got the chin for it and that's it. Surely there is someone out there with a decent chin who do Cap justice?

All I know is I want Daniel Day-Lewis to play the Red Skull.
          DDL would never take that role in a million years.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
            DDL would never take that role in a million years.
            Haha, of course not! You can't deny he'd be an awesome cackling psychopathic nazi though.

Comment

• I like the idea of Ben Foster as Captain America- that could be a good decision

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• i liek ben foster as bucky/winter soldier much better then him playing captain america...hed be perfect as winter soldier.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Ben Foster was in X-men as a bad guy now he is captain america what the hell

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                    i liek ben foster as bucky/winter soldier much better then him playing captain america...hed be perfect as winter soldier.
                    but he does make sense...if he played Capt. America...I'd have to join become a fanboy of Foster...

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                      Ben Foster was in X-men as a bad guy now he is captain america what the hell
                      ben foster was angel in xmen, one of the most famous GOOD characters in the xmen comics...he wasnt bad at all.

Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                      but he does make sense...if he played Capt. America...I'd have to join become a fanboy of Foster...
                      he makes no sense at all to me...he doesnt have the bone structure, the face, the build, or the overall look to portray the cap. Also, the chin just isnt there lol. its a key part of the cap. I just dont see it at all, caan, jane, or especially that valley guy (i looked him up, hes PERFECT for cap) would all be better choices IMO.
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                        ben foster was angel in xmen, one of the most famous GOOD characters in the xmen comics...he wasnt bad at all.

he makes no sense at all to me...he doesnt have the bone structure, the face, the build, or the overall look to portray the cap. Also, the chin just isnt there lol. its a key part of the cap. I just dont see it at all, caan, jane, or especially that valley guy (i looked him up, hes PERFECT for cap) would all be better choices IMO.
                        well...I agree that everyone you mentioned would make a good Capt. America, but I would also want him to be well acted and Ben foster is a better actor than all the guys you have mentioned...JMO....

Comment

• Ben Foster could play Queen Elizabeth and pull it off. Sure he doesn't look the part but at least the role would be very well acted. If ******* Mathew Notalentehay plays Captain America I can guarantee the movie will be ****.

Comment

• Finally saw Superbad tonight. Wasn't as great as I expected.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                              Finally saw Superbad tonight. Wasn't as great as I expected.
                              You had a year of hype for the movie. It won't be as good as expected after all this time.

Originally posted by Halsey
                              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                                Finally saw Superbad tonight. Wasn't as great as I expected.
                                The only funny parts were when the cops were hanging out with McLovin

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information