No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a copy of Thank You For Smoking and Into The Wild today. Never got around to watching either, so that should give something today on a boring Sunday afternoon.

Comment

• I had no interest in seeing it but, it was on today and I had nothing to do...so, I watched Transformers. To my surprise, I didnt hate it...of course it was cheesy at times but, much better than I thought it would be.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

• i want see ironman, robert downey jr. shoot gun and do coke

Comment

• Originally posted by anddontcomeback View Post
          i want see ironman, robert downey jr. shoot gun and do coke
          what?.......

Comment

• RDJ had coke problems in the past so I guess he was trying to make a joke.

In other news I am watching War Inc. right now and I am not impressed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
              RDJ had coke problems in the past so I guess he was trying to make a joke.

In other news I am watching War Inc. right now and I am not impressed.
              he made it sound as if Iron Man and RDJ were two different people....

Comment

• Just watched Forrest Gump for about the 100th time! Still one of my faves ever! I dont know a whole lot about acting...but that was one hell of a performance by Tom Hanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                  Just saw Iron Man, and I'm with the masses in saying that it was totally awesome.
                  Truth, sat there at the beginning just thinking wtf is this ******* nonsense. But the nonsense won me over, film was cool.
                  What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
                  It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

• im wathcing V for Vendetta right now, one of my favourite films, a very very unique film and i love the messages it sends...good overall films
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• any good movies next weekend?

Comment

• I just saw Indiana Jones and the temple of doom for the first time actually on usa. It was horrible compared to Raiders and Last Crusade.

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                          it is actually historically false, some of the crap or a lot of it nvr happened. My old high history teacher hated the movie he like the action and stuff but because it wasn't historically accurate he hated it.
                          The combat is dead on, according to my grandfather but (obviously) the story is not true, but it is similar to these guys: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niland_brothers

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                            he made it sound as if Iron Man and RDJ were two different people....
                            I was hoping Iron Man did coke in the movie.. Then I would've understood the high praise that the movie has received.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                              I was hoping Iron Man did coke in the movie.. Then I would've understood the high praise that the movie has received.
                              wait...you mean that wasn't coke Iron Man was doing?

Comment

• donnie darko is coming on space TV at 10...i mean, i have it, but i just wanted to share with all those who dont
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information