Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
    donnie darko is coming on space TV at 10...i mean, i have it, but i just wanted to share with all those who dont
    What the gosh darn heck is Space TV?

    Comment


    • channel 59 on rogers man!
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        channel 59 on rogers man!
        considering we all have Rogers.....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
          channel 59 on rogers man!
          I don't understand your accent.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
            considering we all have Rogers.....
            way to take a turn to negativetown jag...i was just trying to give all the people who did have rogers a chance to watch a great movie. Way to take the wind out of my sails...im an enthusiasm man, i thrive on it, dont be like that man
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
              RDJ had coke problems in the past so I guess he was trying to make a joke.

              In other news I am watching War Inc. right now and I am not impressed.
              Is War Inc. even out yet or am I thinking of a different movie?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                Is War Inc. even out yet or am I thinking of a different movie?
                War Inc comes out the 23rd of this fine month



                <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                Comment


                • Pineapple Express Trailer
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=AZ07JO-SaBc
                  looks to be good.
                  CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


                  Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                  JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                    way to take a turn to negativetown jag...i was just trying to give all the people who did have rogers a chance to watch a great movie. Way to take the wind out of my sails...im an enthusiasm man, i thrive on it, dont be like that man
                    you're right...I'm sorry....my stay in negativetown wasn't that long lived...people there were always down...

                    Comment


                    • Castaway has one of the worst endings ever.

                      Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                      Pineapple Express Trailer
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=AZ07JO-SaBc
                      looks to be good.
                      I'm glad Franco is a main character.

                      Also I think Step Brothers will surprise a lot of people.

                      Comment


                      • I bought Infernal Affairs today. That is all.

                        Comment


                        • isn't that the movie that the Departed was based off of?

                          ^A Bonekrusher production^
                          #15
                          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

                          Comment


                          • It Is, MIB



                            <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                              isn't that the movie that the Departed was based off of?
                              You are correct.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                                War Inc comes out the 23rd of this fine month
                                I'm ready to see Hilary Duff put a scorpion down her pants.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information