• about to watch memento blown as ****

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
      about to watch memento blown as ****
      Good luck with that....

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• So i just watched balls of fury for the first time and the best part was easily the bonus thing with the russian ball wrangler.

What are your thoughts on vanilla sky? I hate tom cruise and only watched it because a good friend of mine insisted I do. Thought it was a good movie, awesome to trip to, although it left me with a little eh feeling watching it less impaired.

Comment

• a) the only good thing about balls of fury was christopher walken asking for more cowbell

b) tom cruise sucks, but any movie where you get to see penelope cruz's boobs and cameron diaz getting pounded isnt a total waste of time
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Watched Iron Man last night and I really enjoyed it.

^A Bonekrusher production^
            Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• In the Heat of the Night is a great older movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                b) tom cruise sucks, but any movie where you get to see penelope cruz's boobs and cameron diaz getting pounded isnt a total waste of time
                Said it before and I'll say it again. Cruise gets a lot of **** because he is off his frickin rocker now a days, but I really do like him as an actor. A Few Good Men, Jerry Macguire, Magnolia, and he pretty much made Collateral for me. He is good in my book.

Comment

• i like his older stuff, and minority report is one of my favourite movies, but i think alot of his films are overrated and your right, he is crazy
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Leo Dicaprio has some amazing sounding movies coming up...I'm eagerly looking forward to Body of Lies (Leo and Crowe) and Shutter Island (Leo, Ruffalo, and Scorsese) the most.

Another upcoming film that caught my eye is "Public Enemies". Bale and Depp as gangsters...how can that be bad? haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                      Leo Dicaprio has some amazing sounding movies coming up...I'm eagerly looking forward to Body of Lies (Leo and Crowe) and Shutter Island (Leo, Ruffalo, and Scorsese) the most.
                      When Scorsese finds his guy, he doesn't let him go does he. Didn't they change the name to Ashecliffe or something? Either way really looking forward to that flick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                        When Scorsese finds his guy, he doesn't let him go does he. Didn't they change the name to Ashecliffe or something? Either way really looking forward to that flick.
                        I dont know if that is final or not. I know they have been calling it Ashecliffe a lot recently but, I'm not sure if they have actually made the change. That seems to be the production name, though. Hopefully, they go w/ Shutter Island, like the book...it sounds so much better.

Adding to this...Ruffalo's career is really going to start to take off, he has some big roles coming up and it never hurts to land a Scorsese role.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                          a) the only good thing about balls of fury was christopher walken asking for more cowbell

Come On, Seriously How Can You Hate On Frank T.J. Mackey??

Tame the ****, APS

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                            Leo Dicaprio has some amazing sounding movies coming up...I'm eagerly looking forward to Body of Lies (Leo and Crowe) and Shutter Island (Leo, Ruffalo, and Scorsese) the most.

Another upcoming film that caught my eye is "Public Enemies". Bale and Depp as gangsters...how can that be bad? haha.
                            DiCarprio is an amazing actor. Even if the movie sounded like complete garbage I'd still go see it.

Comment

• Opposite Day - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1090674/

Just look at this cast and tell me it won't be amazing:

Pauly Shore
                              French Stewart
                              George Wendt
                              Dick Van Patten

The first two names alone are godly, but add in the second pair and this movie will be comedic gold!!!

Originally posted by Halsey
                              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• pauly shore is dead.....RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information