• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
    pauly shore is dead.....RIP
    Pauly Shore is my buuuuuuudy!!!

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• I think Johnny Depp would have done a better job in Iron Man. Robert Downey Jr. just didnt do it for me. The computer generated effects in the movie were really cool.
      Last edited by jayceheathman; 05-15-2008, 03:19 AM.

Comment

• Watched the Great Debaters....excellent movie for what it was...a feel good story...

Denzel Washington could be the next great director...IMO...

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
          I think Johnny Depp would have done a better job in Iron Man. Robert Downey Jr. just didnt do it for me. The computer generated effects in the movie were really cool.
          ???? Can you really see johnny depp in that role? Not to mention he wouldnever actually TAKE that role, but also, dude, no. He isnt a good fit for that role at all...not to mention RDJ was PERFECT and i dont know what you could be thinking when you say that he didnt do it for you. He was exactly as teh source material imagined him, read a comic book or something, because Downey was magnificant as Iron Man.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Just watched Roger Dodger. Really enjoyed it. Check it out if you've never seen it.

Comment

I think Johnny Depp would have done a better job in Iron Man. Robert Downey Jr. just didnt do it for me. The computer generated effects in the movie were really cool.
              Is this a joke that I'm not picking up on?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
                Is this a joke that I'm not picking up on?
                Johnny Depp is way too slim to ever play a superhero.....not to mention RDJ looked ripped....lol

Comment

• RDJ's best performance was Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• i thought he was excellent in zodiac...IMO that was his best performance
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                      ???? Can you really see johnny depp in that role? Not to mention he wouldnever actually TAKE that role, but also, dude, no. He isnt a good fit for that role at all...not to mention RDJ was PERFECT and i dont know what you could be thinking when you say that he didnt do it for you. He was exactly as teh source material imagined him, read a comic book or something, because Downey was magnificant as Iron Man.
                      I didnt think RDJ was good as you say he was but thats just my opinion. I thought he was quite boring. The only problem is everyone sees Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow and nothing else. When you think of Depp you think POTC which would make it hard to see him a play a different role. Why wouldnt you think he would take the role? The whole point of being an actor is to push your limits and try to keep testing yourself. He has the talent to do it. Back when I saw 10 Things I Hate About You, I never would have visioned Heath Ledger as the Joker and from the clips he looks like he did an awesome job. From the comics RDJ has a similar look and personality and I will give you that but I just thought they could have done better. Is it just me or does Downey look awfully similar to Al Pacino in the movie?
                      About the comment that RDJ was ripped which he was. Do you know how much time they give the actors to fill the role? I dont think not being ripped should be a characteristic you turn down when you are casting unless its for American Gladiators or something like that. Look at Brad Pitt before Troy and during the movie. He was a ******* beast. Its just whether or not you are devoted to that job and want make it good and are willing to be in the gym and do everything the traner says. Look at Will Smith for Ali. He was given months to get his ass in shape for that movie.

Comment

I didnt think RDJ was good as you say he was but thats just my opinion. I thought he was quite boring. The only problem is everyone sees Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow and nothing else. When you think of Depp you think POTC which would make it hard to see him a play a different role. Why wouldnt you think he would take the role? The whole point of being an actor is to push your limits and try to keep testing yourself. He has the talent to do it. Back when I saw 10 Things I Hate About You, I never would have visioned Heath Ledger as the Joker and from the clips he looks like he did an awesome job. From the comics RDJ has a similar look and personality and I will give you that but I just thought they could have done better. Is it just me or does Downey look awfully similar to Al Pacino in the movie?
                        About the comment that RDJ was ripped which he was. Do you know how much time they give the actors to fill the role? I dont think not being ripped should be a characteristic you turn down when you are casting unless its for American Gladiators or something like that. Look at Brad Pitt before Troy and during the movie. He was a ******* beast. Its just whether or not you are devoted to that job and want make it good and are willing to be in the gym and do everything the traner says. Look at Will Smith for Ali. He was given months to get his ass in shape for that movie.
                        I don't see Depp as Jack Sparrow I see depp as Tim Burton's love child....

Comment

• exactly...your way off on depp. Maybe if you are 10 years old you see him as jack sparrow, but johnny depp is a much deeper actor then disney can ever offer. Edward Scissorhands? Finding Neverland? Sweeney Todd? Whats Eating gilbert Grape? come on man...depp is not just jack sparrow. And no, i dont think he would take the role of iron man. Depp is notorious for refusing big money studios and big money roles, preferring to do smaller and deeper roles. I dont think he would want anything to do with the Iron Man franchise...nice try though

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                            exactly...your way off on depp. Maybe if you are 10 years old you see him as jack sparrow, but johnny depp is a much deeper actor then disney can ever offer. Edward Scissorhands? Finding Neverland? Sweeney Todd? Whats Eating gilbert Grape? come on man...depp is not just jack sparrow. And no, i dont think he would take the role of iron man. Depp is notorious for refusing big money studios and big money roles, preferring to do smaller and deeper roles. I dont think he would want anything to do with the Iron Man franchise...nice try though
                            But he's more recognizable!!

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• I watched A Beautiful Mind in Psychology, one of the best movies ive seen in awhile

Comment

• russelle crowe= amazing. I watched 3:10 to Yuma tonight, and even though Gonzo will disagree, crowe was amazing in that movie, and the best actor in it

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information