Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hwoarang View Post
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=WpczN_t7Uk8

I bought the Bourne series tonight. Going to watch them all tomorrow. Or technically today.
    I just did that last week!

Comment

• Originally posted by BrentN View Post
      I hate Michael Bay. Outside of The Island, he has done nothing but garbage.
      Transformers?

Comment

• Just heard That Troy Duffy will start on the Boondock Saints sequel August 25th 2008.

Comment

Transformers?
          no, I hated that movie. the 1986 Transformers movie was good though.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• What is with Michael Bay doing all of these horror movies?

but I'll say that Armageddon was his best movie...

Comment

• Saw All The Kings Men last night. Better than I thought. The accents were actually decent. Even Gandalfini's.

Comment

• I was watching some AD clips with my friends, and we just saw the Charlie Brown reference. George Michael passes a red doghouse with a real dog lying on top of it! So amazing.

Which episode is it when Gob gets married and his wife is like...I love your brother in law, but Gob keeps cutting her off/ misunderstanding? That has to be my favorite scene in AD. Do you guys (Gonzo) know which episode that is?

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• I think it is episode 20 of season 1 but I could be wrong.

EDIT: They actually get married in episode 16.

Comment

• has anyone seen charlie bartlett? i saw a trailer for it and i must say im intrigued...not to mention it has RDJ, how bad can it be? I finally bought Zodiac today as well, its pretty exciting gunna watch it tonight i think
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I saw Charlie Bartlett a few months back and it was a decent film. I expected more from it with the cast it had and a trailer that I thought was very good but it was a watchable film nonetheless.

Just finished watching Diary of the Dead and I loved it. There were a few scenes that had some pretty bad dialogue in it but I thought the characters were all very interesting and the underlining theme to the movie was pretty cool. I am a huge fan of Romero zombie films with the orignal Dawn of the Dead being my favorite horror of all time. I thought this was a great little film shot on a low budget that is for sure worth a watch for any zombie fans. I really hope that one day soon Romero will make his zombie epic. Planet of the Dead or something. I think his dead series needs one more movie on a very large scale and I will be happy.

Comment

• Narnia was very well done. That is all...

Originally posted by Halsey
                        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• The Bourne Supremacy and Ultimatum just blew my ******* mind.

I really think Jason can take down Chuck Norris and Jack Bauer. IN Supremacy he took out a guy with a rolled up magazine. In Ultimatum he did it with a book and then a towel. Greatness I tell you, greatness.

Comment

The Bourne Supremacy and Ultimatum just blew my ******* mind.

I really think Jason can take down Chuck Norris and Jack Bauer. IN Supremacy he took out a guy with a rolled up magazine. In Ultimatum he did it with a book and then a towel. Greatness I tell you, greatness.
                            I love those movies. It's cool that he doesn't have to rely on high tech gadgets to take down enemies like other agents.... :)

Comment

• I just watched another of those Thai martial art flicks done by the group that does all those Tony Jaa movies. This one had a 90 lbs. autistic girl kicking ass and taking names... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7lo-x0DWgk

Comment

• Just finished up watching War Inc. I must say that after a pretty poor start the movie really picked up. I felt like the film was trying to jam its message down my throat but once I started to look past that I had a good time watching. I thought the movie was very well acted all around but it was John Cusack that really stole the show. I have always been a huge fan of his and he was top notch yet again in this movie. I would for sure recommend it. It had it flaws but was still very enjoyable. Now I think I am going to watch The Signal.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information