Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Hwoarang View Post
    To each his own man. I think she's hot. Ellen Page is my ultimate fantasy though.
    just a question....how old are you?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
      just a question....how old are you?
      21. Why do you ask?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Hwoarang View Post
        21. Why do you ask?
        seems like you have a little girl fetish...that's all...at least they're both over 18...lol

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
          seems like you have a little girl fetish...that's all...at least they're both over 18...lol
          Well Ellen is one year younger than me..

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Hwoarang View Post
            To each his own man. I think she's hot. Ellen Page is my ultimate fantasy though.
            my friends and I were talking about how "not hot" she is.

            War, Inc. this weekend Gonzo!



            <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

            Comment


            • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
              my friends and I were talking about how "not hot" she is.

              War, Inc. this weekend Gonzo!
              she's cute...but nothing special...if she keeps playing roles where she cuts her hair, she will forever live in the space they call "unattractive".

              Comment


              • i just finished watching The Mist, and first let me say, i dont watch alot of horror movies, as i find mostly they arejust slash em up see how gross you can get garbage. This however, was a totally different style of film. It focused more on the aspect of fear, and how it affects the mind. I thought it was one of the best horror films ive seen in a while...that religious nutjob from the grocery store scared teh **** out of me.


                And about the ending...thats about as big of a f**k you that a director can send an audience. Im still speechless just thinking about it. If you are gunna end a movie, thats the way to do it. So much for catharsis. WOW!
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                  i just finished watching The Mist, and first let me say, i dont watch alot of horror movies, as i find mostly they arejust slash em up see how gross you can get garbage. This however, was a totally different style of film. It focused more on the aspect of fear, and how it affects the mind. I thought it was one of the best horror films ive seen in a while...that religious nutjob from the grocery store scared teh **** out of me.


                  And about the ending...thats about as big of a f**k you that a director can send an audience. Im still speechless just thinking about it. If you are gunna end a movie, thats the way to do it. So much for catharsis. WOW!
                  King wrote the book man..

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Hwoarang View Post
                    King wrote the book man..
                    im well aware of teh fact that king wrote the book, and actually, its really more of a novella, its very short...and the endings are NOTHING alike. The ending in the movie is much much much better
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                    Comment


                    • Indiana Jones series on Sci Fi NOW!

                      tune in for one of the best series of movies ever made....

                      Comment


                      • I finished up The Signal last night to complete my mine film fest and I really enjoyed it. There was some grat gore along with some pretty badass acting. I thought the story was very interesting and the script seemed to be well written. I also felt that there was some brilliant dark comedy throughout. Overall it was a very well done low budget film that I would for sure recomend this movie if you are looking to be entertained and are in the mood for a little bit of the old ultraviolence.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                          im well aware of teh fact that king wrote the book, and actually, its really more of a novella, its very short...and the endings are NOTHING alike. The ending in the movie is much much much better
                          Wow, really? I thought someone like King would have made sure the movie was like the book..

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Hwoarang View Post
                            Wow, really? I thought someone like King would have made sure the movie was like the book..
                            in the story, you dont know what happens after they leave the store in the car.

                            Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                            Comment


                            • ok, anyone know about the movie Chasing 3000?

                              its based on a true story about 2 brothers traveling the country to see Clemente's 3000th hit

                              has ray liotta in it

                              imdb says a release date of apr 28, 2008, but i havent found anything on the internet on it

                              living in pittsburgh, there was never anything advertised about it

                              cred 2 BoneKrusher

                              Comment


                              • so, I finally got around to watching Sweeney Todd last night. I thought it was really boring. I dont see what's so great about it. yes, the throat-slashing was entertaining but it was just a slow movie.

                                Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information