Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
    ok, anyone know about the movie Chasing 3000?

its based on a true story about 2 brothers traveling the country to see Clemente's 3000th hit

has ray liotta in it

imdb says a release date of apr 28, 2008, but i havent found anything on the internet on it

living in pittsburgh, there was never anything advertised about it
    Ive heard of it but also have heard no news about it. But apparently it was released on the 8th but talks on the IMDB message boards beg to differ.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0483586/

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• I was watching The Blues Brothers with my friend and we got to the climax and I had to leave. What a hilarious movie.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Vote In the Movie Polls. Sundance and Cannes!

Comment

• If Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull turns out to be the kind of hit many industry observers expect, it's likely that a fifth Indy film will follow, the filmmakers told a news conference at the Cannes Film Festival on Sunday. Asked whether he'd make any more Indy sequels, Steven Spielberg replied, "Only if you want more of them." He added, "That's the reason why we made this Indiana Jones," explaining that no one has ever asked him to make a sequel to 1941 or Artificial Intelligence: AI. "So certainly we'll have our ear to the ground this summer and that will decide where we go from here." In an interview with FoxNews.com's Roger Friedman, George Lucas added, "I haven't even told Steven or Harrison this. But I have an idea to make Shia the lead character next time and have Harrison come back like Sean Connery did in the last movie. I can see it working out." That may be the only way Harrison Ford might return. He has previously told interviewers that Crystal Skull will be his last film as Indy.
          I can't even describe how ******* *** that would be. Wow, even thinking about it just blows my mind.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• ya that would be pretty terrible^. They should be forbidden from making another one of these.

^A Bonekrusher production^
            Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• LeBeuf would have to first of all rid the childish air about him, and then bulk up.
              Virginia Tech.
              ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
                I can't even describe how ******* *** that would be. Wow, even thinking about it just blows my mind.
                there are rumors that Lebouf's character is Indy's love child....

and why would that be ***?

The Last Crusade was arguably the best of the three Jones movies made in the 80's...

so to have the same type of premise in a 5th movie starring Lebouf would be fantastic...he's a very good actor and he's popular...all the makings for another blockbuster...

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                  there are rumors that Lebouf's character is Indy's love child....

and why would that be ***?

The Last Crusade was arguably the best of the three Jones movies made in the 80's...

so to have the same type of premise in a 5th movie starring Lebouf would be fantastic...he's a very good actor and he's popular...all the makings for another blockbuster...
                  Yeah, but you can't have an Idiana Jones movie without, well, Indiana Jones....

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
                    Yeah, but you can't have an Idiana Jones movie without, well, Indiana Jones....
                    I was just doing some reading over on the IMDB message boards and the popular conception is that a 5th movie likely won't be the 5th movie but a SPIN-OFF instead....

Comment

• Shia Labeouf though? Not discounting his acting skillz but just couldn't see him being in a role like that.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                      Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Vote In The Movie Polls: Sundance And Cannes!

Two From Each Bracket Move On To Toronto Vote For Your Favorite

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                          Shia Labeouf though? Not discounting his acting skillz but just couldn't see him being in a role like that.
                          if you remember correctly, Ryan Gosling was Young Hercules at one time....

what I'm trying to say that just because Lebeouf has never had any roles like this one doesn't mean he would be bad in that said role...

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                            if you remember correctly, Ryan Gosling was Young Hercules at one time....

what I'm trying to say that just because Lebeouf has never had any roles like this one doesn't mean he would be bad in that said role...
                            If you remember Ben Foster did a romantic comedy once. I really think he should play Indy actually.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                              If you remember Ben Foster did a romantic comedy once. I really think he should play Indy actually.
                              Oh he'd be a great Indy

Comment

• i am sad that my film is not more popular in the film festival...:(

but anyways, any indy film starring labouef is an bvious effort by teh studio and subsequent team to jsut make money, and not preserve the reputation of a former grreat film franchise...it still is, but i cant condone the making of the 4th and 5th movies
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information