No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kidding about Ben Foster makes Fisch and I very upset. We almost unloaded a rep rape on you for it. You now know for next time.

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
      I just got neg repped for kidding. My seventh bar is gone1!!! I don't even like LeBeuf.
      internetzzz/Ben Foster= Serious Business

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
        Boo. I'm now anti Ben Foster. Permanently.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• **** migraines.......I'm missing Indiana Jones and the terrible Shia Leboeuf tonight

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
            **** migraines.......I'm missing Indiana Jones and the terrible Shia Leboeuf tonight
            Hey you shut your mouth about Speildbergs protege.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hwoarang View Post
              Hey you shut your mouth about Speildbergs protege.
              Steve got it wrong:

^^ <3

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                Steve got it wrong:

^^ <3
                Touche sir.

Comment

• The Happening

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ort07zcUs7g

Trailor not shown on TV, this movie looks crazy im looking forward to it

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
                    The Happening

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ort07zcUs7g

Trailor not shown on TV, this movie looks crazy im looking forward to it
                    Looks like a pretty strange movie, but I'm sure Marky Mark will make it worth watching.

Comment

• It's an M. Night movie...gross. If it's really about what I heard it's about, people arent go to be happy with the twist. Just seems stupid. The script was all over the internet, I havent read it but, it sounds bad.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                        It's an M. Night movie...gross. If it's really about what I heard it's about, people arent go to be happy with the twist. Just seems stupid. The script was all over the internet, I havent read it but, it sounds bad.
                        Could be a fake. I liked Sixth Sense, Unbreakable, and Signs. I hated the village though and was never interested in seeing lady in the water. I'll probably see this though.
                        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• M.Night is always there to ruin good actor's careers. He did it to Paul Giamatti in Lady In The Water. What now Marky Mark?

Comment

• M Night is still a really good director. His last few films have been pretty **** but Signs, Unbreakable, and the Sixth Sense were masterful.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                            Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• I feel like the only person who liked Lady in the Water. I didnt care for The Village though.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I watched some of Doomsday and I was very dissapointed. I know it was getting bad reviews but I am a huge Neil Marshall fan (the director). Dog Soliders is one of the best horror films in recent memory and I thought The Descent was great. That said I think Marshall should stick to horror because Doomsday is just not a good movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information