Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DragonFireKai View Post
    If you're going to an Adam Sandler movie expecting thought stimulating cinema, you're wrong. You are just wrong.
    It doesn't even look funny though. Like, at all.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I predict underwhelming box office numbers for Indiana Jones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
        I predict underwhelming box office numbers for Indiana Jones.
        idk, two theaters sold out last night here for the midnight showing. could still flop i guess but i don't see it doing too badly

Comment

• I think Indy will be huge opening week. It might start to really slow after that but there is no way Indy doesn't do at least 125 mill. I think it will be huge. Maybe I am wrong though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
            I think Indy will be huge opening week. It might start to really slow after that but there is no way Indy doesn't do at least 125 mill. I think it will be huge. Maybe I am wrong though.
            well, like i said, where i am we sold out 2 theaters for the midnight opening and it actually got applause at the end, lol.

idk, some people might be harsh on it but i think everyone will still go to see it. i liked it at least....

Comment

• What do you all think of my latest DVD Purchases? I ordered them off of DeepDiscount.com

Buy 2/Get 1 Free
              Raging Bull
              The Day the Earth Stood Still
              Escape from New York

Buy 1/Get 1 Free
              The Wicker Man (original)
              Midnight Movies: From the Margin to the Mainstream (documentary)

and I also bought "The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari" and "Suspiria"

Comment

• Sweet purchases I say. All of them.

Comment

• they beat my last DVD purchase at least, lol. it was Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels...

i love that movie though

Comment

• the last movies i bought were zodiac, minority report, and the daredevil directors cut. Pretty good haul
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I haven't bought a movie in so long.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by BrentN View Post
                        I haven't bought a movie in so long.
                        Same. I think the last movie i bought was The Matrix Reloaded back in christmas 03. Most movies have no replay value and i would never buy $30 dollar DVDs like in BestBuy or whatever. I remember i loved The Usual Suspects when i rented it 3 years ago, but i couldnt stand watching the movie whatsoever when it came on TV just a month ago. The only movie that ive ever watched more than once and never felt bored 2nd time around was...Predator. I dont know why, but ive loved that movie since i was a child and it never gets old.

Comment

• Originally posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
                          Same. I think the last movie i bought was The Matrix Reloaded back in christmas 03. Most movies have no replay value and i would never buy $30 dollar DVDs like in BestBuy or whatever. I remember i loved The Usual Suspects when i rented it 3 years ago, but i couldnt stand watching the movie whatsoever when it came on TV just a month ago. The only movie that ive ever watched more than once and never felt bored 2nd time around was...Predator. I dont know why, but ive loved that movie since i was a child and it never gets old.
                          YES!! ******* predator mention@@@!!!!####%%% woohoo!!1

i ******* love predator and still do. ive been watching that movie since before i can remember and my brother and i have worn out 2 VHS tapes of it watching it so much before we finally got it on DVD...

i even got a new dvd copy of it to take to college with me and have there

Comment

• I don't buy DVD's anymore....I rent to own....lol

Comment

• Don't know if it's been discussed but Bale just signed on to do 3 new Terminator movies.

Christian Bale is to play rebel leader John Connor in three sequels to the Terminator franchise, its producers have revealed.
                              The Welsh-born star, who is soon to be seen in Batman Begins sequel The Dark Knight, has already started shooting the first of those films, Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins.

"He's really an actor's actor, so we're very proud," said Victor Kubicek of film company Halcyon.

Charlie's Angels director McG is directing the new film, which is due to be released on 22 May 2009.

"Christian was our first choice and he's a big fan of The Terminator, so we're very lucky," Kubicek told the BBC at the Cannes Film Festival.
                              "But with Batman he's already done the whole franchise thing, so we weren't sure he'd respond."

Luckily, said Kubicek's business partner Derek Anderson, "he read the script and he loved it, so he's signed on for all three."

US rap star Common will also have a lead role in the film, as will Australian actor Sam Worthington, who will soon be seen in Titanic director James Cameron's science-fiction epic Avatar.
                              http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7411013.stm

Thoughts?

Comment

• well thats......interesting. 3 new terminator movies? wow.

i hope he stays doing a good batman though

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information