No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this was announced a while back and I think it's a good thing....it'll be a new start to the Terminator series much like Christopher Nolan did to the Batman franchise...

Bale is a very good actor as well...but McG has me a bit skeptical...he's not that great of a director...

Comment

• It's also been rumored that Josh Brolin is playing the terminator.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hwoarang View Post
        It's also been rumored that Josh Brolin is playing the terminator.
        that would be a badass choice...another great actor....

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
          that would be a badass choice...another great actor....
          Someone I know mentioned he'd like to see Arnold as a human in the future and use his DNA to make the terminator. That doesn't sound too bad imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hwoarang View Post
            Someone I know mentioned he'd like to see Arnold as a human in the future and use his DNA to make the terminator. That doesn't sound too bad imo.
            i wanted to say that i think Arnold at least needs to make an appearance but i know some people don't like little throwbacks in movies like that.....

I think it would be neat though. Even if they showed him as like, just some random soldier who's DNA gets stolen like you said....be pretty cool in my book. It wouldnt be a Terminator movie without him at last showing up once...even briefly

Comment

• This has been a hell of a year or two for Shia Labeouf. He has Disterbia, Transformers, Indiana Jones, Eagle Eye, and then Transformers 2 in the making.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                i wanted to say that i think Arnold at least needs to make an appearance but i know some people don't like little throwbacks in movies like that.....

I think it would be neat though. Even if they showed him as like, just some random soldier who's DNA gets stolen like you said....be pretty cool in my book. It wouldnt be a Terminator movie without him at last showing up once...even briefly
                sometimes it's better to start fresh....

I think some of us don't like change...lol

Comment

sometimes it's better to start fresh....

I think some of us don't like change...lol
                  i love little throwbacks or allusions or flashbacks or whatever the heck you want to call them in movies.

idk, a few good examples:
                  star wars episode 2 or 3 where obi-wan says to anakin "your going to be the death of me"
                  in the last crusade where theyre in the catacombs under the library and the ark is painted on the way and the chick asks "whats that?" and indy says "the ark of the covenent" and the chick says "are you sure?" and he says "....pretty sure"
                  and of course the things mentioned in the crystal skull that you didnt like.
                  stan lee making a small appearance in all of the marvel movies

theres probably all kinds more, those just pop to mind. i always like little stuff like that in movies.....

Comment

• ah....double post. not sure how i pulled that one off

Comment

• I never said that I didn't like the homage paid to Sean Connery in the Crystal Skull....the movie itself was garbage...but there were good parts too....

Comment

I never said that I didn't like the homage paid to Sean Connery in the Crystal Skull....the movie itself was garbage...but there were good parts too....
                        well...if you keep saying so i guess. i still liked it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                          well...if you keep saying so i guess. i still liked it.
                          I will be anxious to see if they plan on doing anymore with Shia as the lead....

Comment

I will be anxious to see if they plan on doing anymore with Shia as the lead....
                            If they do it'll be a new series i'm sure.. Not Indiana Jones 5.

Then again they had Star Wars without the originals.

Comment

i dont think id care about it or even really consider it apart of them if it didnt have harrison in it though. itd just be something different imo

Comment

• Heat is on TNT right now.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                                Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information