No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont ask me why but, I was watching "Kickin it Old Skool." Actually, I'll admit it wasnt the worst my movie I've ever seen...but, anyway to the point...Michael Rosenbaum is funny as hell in the movie, it's funny though because, you would swear he is doing a Paul Rudd impression the entire movie and it is dead on. If you havent seen it, you should just check it out to see Rosenbaum pull a Rudd the entire movie, it's crazy. It was eerie, I'm telling you. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Paul Rudd is a god. Funniest and best comedic actor working today. He is the Ben Foster of comedy. That is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
        He is George W. Bush. In fact there are some serious casting issues with W.

Elizabeth Banks is way too young to be Laura Bush and Oliver Stone has no one playing Dick Cheney.

However, they hit it on the nose with Rob Corddry as Ari Fleischer and Jeffrey Wright as Colin Powell
        I heard Kevin Spacey, but I'm not sure if that's accurate.

Comment

• i heard that richard dreyfuss is in talks to star as cheney...and thats pretty spot on if you ask me
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.c...05/post-1.html

Actor Richard Dreyfuss is in talks to play Vice President Dick Cheney
            in W, Oliver Stone's biopic on President Bush.

The Hollywood Reporter has the story out of Cannes.

Josh Brolin and Elizabeth Banks are playing Dubya and the first lady. Shooting already started, in Shreveport, and release is planned a month or so ahead of Election Day 2008, just to remind viewers what it's all about.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Darrell Hammond would be perfect.

Comment

• by the way I dont know if anyone mentioned this before but Ryan Reynolds is Deadpool in the Wolverine movie. I think that could be cool.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by BrentN View Post
                  by the way I dont know if anyone mentioned this before but Ryan Reynolds is Deadpool in the Wolverine movie. I think that could be cool.
                  Definitely. I was skeptical of having Josh Holloway become Gambit I felt better after reading this.

Comment

• dude, that kicks ass. i can't wait for more x-men movies. really looking forward to wolverines movie too

Comment

• josh holloway isnt playing gambit...taylor klitsch from Friday Night lights is. And we have discussed the reynolds as deadpool thing in depth before, and i have stated that its without doubt one of the best casting fits ive seen in a really long time. hes perfect for the role...i am a huge reynolds fan and a huge deadpool fan, therefore im really happy about the casting. When i first heard that deadpool would be included in the wolverine origins movie, reynolds was the first person that came to mind. I LOVE IT! but what i dont like is liev scrieber as sabertooth...im not sold on that casting at all
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                        Paul Rudd is a god. Funniest and best comedic actor working today. He is the Ben Foster of comedy. That is all.
                        He truly is. One day there may just be an Apatow Production with Rudd as lead. Just one day, just one magical moment.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Paul Rudd is a god. Funniest and best comedic actor working today. He is the Ben Foster of comedy. That is all.
                          I love Paul Rudd and do consider him a comedy god, but you ruined it in the end with your obsessive Ben Foster love.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                            He truly is. One day there may just be an Apatow Production with Rudd as lead. Just one day, just one magical moment.
                            It will happen he already made out with Apatow's wife, next is either sex with his wife or a movie with him as the lead

Comment

• By the way RAMBO III is on Spike right now

Comment

I had it as a quote in my sig.

"When life gives you lemons just say **** the lemons and bail"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information