Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    I love Paul Rudd and do consider him a comedy god, but you ruined it in the end with your obsessive Ben Foster love.
    Ben Foster is a champ.

    Enough with your hate



    <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

    Comment


    • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
      Ben Foster is a champ.

      Enough with your hate
      I was watching Smokin Ace's with my girl tonight and the guy that survives in Affleck's group made his way to that cabin and I was like "**** baby that's Ben Foster!" Had never noticed it before.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Hwoarang View Post
        I was watching Smokin Ace's with my girl tonight and the guy that survives in Affleck's group made his way to that cabin and I was like "**** baby that's Ben Foster!" Had never noticed it before.
        I think you may have mistaken him with Peter Berg.....

        And say yes if your name is based of a Tekken Champion!



        <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

        Comment


        • The last person to make fun of Ben Foster was banned. Consider all of you warned.

          Comment


          • I love Ben Foster....he's so dreamy!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by PetertheWolf View Post
              I love Ben Foster....he's so dreamy!
              JAGHOMBRE LIVES!!!! YEAH!!! :D

              Comment


              • Originally posted by PetertheWolf View Post
                I love Ben Foster....he's so dreamy!
                He is dreamy.

                A note for you if you continue posting here. Ben Foster is a huge deal around these parts. No horrible words shall be posted about him.

                Kapisch?



                <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Hwoarang View Post
                  I was watching Smokin Ace's with my girl tonight and the guy that survives in Affleck's group made his way to that cabin and I was like "**** baby that's Ben Foster!" Had never noticed it before.
                  thats definately NOT ben foster...in fact, i dotn know how you could even begin to mistake them for one another...
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                    thats definately NOT ben foster...in fact, i dotn know how you could even begin to mistake them for one another...
                    You kidding? Dude looks just like him.

                    Comment




                    • Peter Berg.....



                      <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post


                        Peter Berg.....
                        IN the movie he looked more like this, but with a thicker beard.

                        Comment


                        • fisch i dont think hes talkign about peter berg, hes referring to martin henderson, who looks like this in hte movie...



                          and while this is a little more fosterish, it still lookins NOTHING like him, and in no way would i ever confuse them for the same person
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                          Comment


                          • Plus, the role wasn't a psychotic sociopath so there's your first clue.


                            RIP TheManInBlack

                            Comment


                            • Good point.
                              Virginia Tech.
                              ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

                              Next Up: 2012

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                Plus, the role wasn't a psychotic sociopath so there's your first clue.
                                You just wait until Birds Of America comes out, then the public eye will truly see the great range that is Ben Foster



                                <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information