No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a good point Bama. Ben Foster has up until now had to take whatever role has been offered to him and whatever role he can get. Hollywood typecasts and he gets typecast. I assume he will get many more and better roles after 3:10 To Yuma so we will see just how great he is in the next few years.

Comment

• Ben Foster a better actor than Heath Ledger? Seriously? Have you seen Brokeback Mountain?

Also, the Ben Foster fanboys take the Ben Foster jokes way too seriously.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• So I just saw The Thin Red Line...I am in awe of it's amazingness

But I pretty disappointed in the upcoming crop of movies this fall, it seems like a pretty weak class, and I find it hard to get excited for even the new Coen Brothers movie. However, I'm interested in Pinkville...hopefully Oliver Stone doesn't **** it up

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
        Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          Ben Foster a better actor than Heath Ledger? Seriously? Have you seen Brokeback Mountain?

Also, the Ben Foster fanboys take the Ben Foster jokes way too seriously.
          Agreed!!!!!
          Virginia Tech.
          ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• I have now been neg repped twice for my dislike of Ben Foster. I am sure a third is on the way.
            Virginia Tech.
            ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• 1408 is actually a decent horror/suspense flick, especially since it's only PG-13.

Comment

I love Paul Rudd and do consider him a comedy god, but you ruined it in the end with your obsessive Ben Foster love.
                "Marriage is like that show "Everybody Loves Raymond," but it's not funny. All the problems are the same, but it's ..... you know instead of all the funny pithy dialog everybody's just really pissed off and tense. Marriage is like an un-funny, tense version of Everybody Loves Raymond... but it doesn't last 22 minutes.... it lasts forever."

Comment

• For the record, i'm so ashamed I misidentified Ben Foster. I was fooling around with my girl at the time but that is no excuse..

Comment

• Originally posted by Hwoarang View Post
                    For the record, i'm so ashamed I misidentified Ben Foster. I was fooling around with my girl at the time but that is no excuse..
                    We Forgive You on Behalf Of The Ben Foster Fan Club

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Watchin the Bride on the River Kwai right now in HD. Amazing film.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                      Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                        Watching the Bridge on the River Kwai right now in HD. Amazing film.
                        one of my favorites.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• i didn't see your names on the ben foster fan club maybe you can show me where your names are ...???

Comment

• I can't stop watching The Curious Case of Benjamin Button trailer, even if the only trailer online has Spanish narration and it's quality is poor. It could be Fincher's first big Oscar contender.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Thanks to a past recommendation by Fischbowl I rented Boogie Nights and it was so amazing.

Anyone else see Delirious. Anything Steve Buscemi is in warrants a viewing. I thought it was pretty good for such a low budget/indie movie.
                              www.imdb.com/title/tt0412637/
                              Originally posted by STARHEATHER
                              the only hot actreeses are adult
                              Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                              players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
                              Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

I can't stop watching The Curious Case of Benjamin Button trailer, even if the only trailer online has Spanish narration and it's quality is poor. It could be Fincher's first big Oscar contender.
                                Could be, but shouldn't be. Seven and Fight Club are in my top 5.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information