Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • so i watched magnolia today, thought it was pretty good but the ending threw me off a bit


    The way it is

    GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

    Comment


    • Wayne's World is so awesome.


      I don't even own 'ah' gun, let alone many guns, which would necessitate an entire rack.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by B-Dawk View Post
        so i watched magnolia today, thought it was pretty good but the ending threw me off a bit
        Magnolia is my favorite movie

        What threw you off exactly?



        <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          I can't stop watching The Curious Case of Benjamin Button trailer, even if the only trailer online has Spanish narration and it's quality is poor. It could be Fincher's first big Oscar contender.
          Far and away the best part of watching Indiana Jones for me.

          BoneKrusher

          Comment


          • http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/obit_sydney_pollack

            you got to be ******* kidding me

            RIP to a film pioneer



            <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

            Comment


            • damn.. RIP

              Comment


              • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/obit_sydney_pollack

                you got to be ******* kidding me

                RIP to a film pioneer
                Heard it from a friend like an hour ago but didn't post it because I had no link.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  I can't stop watching The Curious Case of Benjamin Button trailer, even if the only trailer online has Spanish narration and it's quality is poor. It could be Fincher's first big Oscar contender.
                  Thanks for that, I had no idea the trailer was already out. Looks good.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                    Magnolia is my favorite movie

                    What threw you off exactly?
                    well the whole frogs thing for one and mostly, i just wasnt expecting it i guess, i knew there needed to be some kind of event to tie everything in but that caught me off guard


                    The way it is

                    GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by B-Dawk View Post
                      well the whole frogs thing for one and mostly, i just wasnt expecting it i guess, i knew there needed to be some kind of event to tie everything in but that caught me off guard
                      Exodus 8:2 in the bible.

                      ""But if you refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite your whole territory with frogs."

                      There was subliminal messaging throughout the movie. On the live screening of "What Do Kids Know" there was a sign held up saying "Exodus 8:2" not to mention multiple times in the opening. One of the criminals who was hanged was Prisoner #82. Plane # 82 scooped up Delmer from the lake. 82 percent humidity on day 1.

                      It is also seen as Fortean for author Charles Fort who is thanked in the credits



                      <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Paul View Post
                        Thanks for that, I had no idea the trailer was already out. Looks good.
                        The trailer was before Indiana Jones. At least it was before the film for me.


                        Originally posted by Halsey
                        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

                        Comment


                        • David Fincher is my favourite director, and i see no reason why The Curious Case of Benjamin Button wont be one of his best films. Obviously fight club will never be surpassed, but i expect big things form this next film
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                          Comment


                          • Watched Hard Candy last night and Ellen Page once again was amazing. Pretty crazy movie that I enjoyed for the most part.

                            ^A Bonekrusher production^
                            #15
                            Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                              Watched Hard Candy last night and Ellen Page once again was amazing. Pretty crazy movie that I enjoyed for the most part.
                              Yea I saw it when it first came out and really liked Page. She perfectly plays a teenager that knows to much for her own good.

                              Hard Candy was a little slow and dry but overall I liked it. It is basically a slow thriller which makes no sense.
                              Originally posted by STARHEATHER
                              the only hot actreeses are adult
                              Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                              players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
                              Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

                              Comment


                              • Say Indy today. **** my pants. It was bad.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information