• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was worse than bad

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
      Say Indy today. **** my pants. It was bad.
      I didn't think it was anything special or close to even Temple of Doom, but it was a solid piece of entertainment.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        I didn't think it was anything special or close to even Temple of Doom, but it was a solid piece of entertainment.
        Temple of Doom was the worst of all four.

Anyone has to agree with that

Comment

• Hulk fight scenes.

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=...0-8fbfd76beaac

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808495230/video/7950136

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
            Temple of Doom was the worst of all four.

Anyone has to agree with that
            Actually, nobody has to agree with that.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• I heard Clint Eastwoods movie Challenger or something is doing pretty good.

Comment

• i saw those hulk fight scenes earlier, i dunno, they look OK, but nothing REALLY special...not iron man cool anyways
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                  Say Indy today. **** my pants. It was bad.
                  Yea, my brother watched it online and he said he wasnt impressed with it either. I may possibly just not ever watch it.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                    i saw those hulk fight scenes earlier, i dunno, they look OK, but nothing REALLY special...not iron man cool anyways
                    I was a huge fan of Iron Man but I really didnt think the fight scenes were all that great.
                    Originally posted by STARHEATHER
                    the only hot actreeses are adult
                    Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                    players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
                    Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

• i just thought the iron man suit was super cool, while those hulk fight scenes look good, much better then the ang lee ones, but not what i would have imagined.
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                        i just thought the iron man suit was super cool, while those hulk fight scenes look good, much better then the ang lee ones, but not what i would have imagined.
                        For 1 I like how they made Hulk 10 feet tall instead of 50 or whatever he was last time. CGI looks better and most importantly, he has a villain he's fighting. Not the military.

Comment

• Anyone else look at the IMDB boards. I mostly just read The Wire and Arrested Development(tv shows) but anytime you need to see if a movie is worth the money the boards give some good feedback.
                          Originally posted by STARHEATHER
                          the only hot actreeses are adult
                          Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                          players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
                          Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

• Ugh, Indy was bad. It hurt me to see that.

Rambo came out today, I need to check that out again! Way too fun of a movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Primetime21 View Post
                              Anyone else look at the IMDB boards. I mostly just read The Wire and Arrested Development(tv shows) but anytime you need to see if a movie is worth the money the boards give some good feedback.
                              Im there often. Look for me on the Always Sunny board and talking about good casting decisions in upcoming movies.

Comment

• I hate Imdb so bad. The spam is ridiculous. I can't find an actual topic on the dark knight until like the 7th page of the forums.
                                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information