No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M Night has to still have something in the tank. I still like him as a Director though the last few have been bad.

^A Bonekrusher production^
    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• I don't know what to make of the "The Happenning". It looks kind of weird.

I'll wait for all the reviews and viewer's feedbacks. If most of it is positive, I'll see it.

Comment

• We've sensed it.
        We've seen the signs.
        Now... It's HAPPENING
        so ******* lame, who mentions their previous movies in the tagline?

also:
        oh, what a twist!!!!

Comment

• a lot of people already know the main plot of the movie and the ones that know dont like it. another disappointment by m. night derkaderka.

Comment

• The premise of the movie is decent, even if it is a bit emo. The ending, where I heard Mark Wahlburgh and family kill themselves and succumb to the disease with the rest of the world is completely lame. I hate endings like that.
            Virginia Tech.
            ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
              The premise of the movie is decent, even if it is a bit emo. The ending, where I heard Mark Wahlburgh and family kill themselves and succumb to the disease with the rest of the world is completely lame. I hate endings like that.
              I love that kind of an ending, it ventures away from un-necessarily happy endings, which I really hate (see: forced survival of Christian Slater in True Romance).

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                I love that kind of an ending, it ventures away from un-necessarily happy endings, which I really hate (see: forced survival of Christian Slater in True Romance).
                I guess that's just not my thing. I don't see the point in watching a movie that is just going to end up leaving me depressed. And mass suicide and the human population dieing is about as depressing as it gets.
                Virginia Tech.
                ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                  Watched The Sting again last night.....that movie is BA.

Originally posted by cdub11 View Post
                  last night I watched MEMENTO, that movie is badass!
                  both amazing movies, in my top 10

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                    I guess that's just not my thing. I don't see the point in watching a movie that is just going to end up leaving me depressed. And mass suicide and the human population dieing is about as depressing as it gets.
                    After reading that, it's not really a twist. Total suckage.

Comment

• I just watched sunshine, with cillian murphy and chris evans, and it was very good. great acting, good plot, even if its a little played out, great twist at the end...i liked it alot. Little trippy, but very good. cillian murphy is a fantastic actor, and chris evans has a bright future in front of him beyond the fantastic 4
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• there is a twist at the end of the happening...PM me and ill tell you it. It isnt wat you think, nor is it what the people on here are saying
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Guess whose making a Superbad parody.

Goodie Two Shoes is an upcoming parody movie written and directed by Jason Friedberg & Aaron Seltzer. The film is expected to be released by Lionsgate on August 29, 2008. The film will tell of a "group of friends who go on a life-changing adventure."
                          That's right the team behind Meet the Spartans, Epic Movie and Date Movie is back at work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                            Guess whose making a Superbad parody.

That's right the team behind Meet the Spartans, Epic Movie and Date Movie is back at work.
                            God Help us all

and btw who keeps on giving these guys money, i mean what the ****

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                              God Help us all

and btw who keeps on giving these guys money, i mean what the ****
                              well, as long as stoned teenagers flock to the malls to see the movies, they wont stop making them, no matter how terrible they are to your average person, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                                well, as long as stoned teenagers flock to the malls to see the movies, they wont stop making them, no matter how terrible they are to your average person, lol
                                At least stoned teens can see good comedies like Harold and Kumar... and not this ********.

Just watched The Illusionist for the 3rd time. Gets better every time, such a great movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information