No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zack and Miri hits screens everywhere Halloween day.

Comment

• Strange Wilderness is one of the funniest movies I've seen, I saw it yesterday for the first time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
        Strange Wilderness is one of the funniest movies I've seen, I saw it yesterday for the first time.
        All i've heard is how much it sucked. What was funny about it?

Comment

Strange Wilderness is one of the funniest movies I've seen, I saw it yesterday for the first time.
          It was one of the worst movies I've ever seen in my life. Wow, I can't believe anyone but people who might like Epic Movie would enjoy such a film.

Originally posted by Halsey
          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hwoarang View Post
            All i've heard is how much it sucked. What was funny about it?
            I don't know i was messed up watching it but I still think it would be funny now, the actors in it are all guys who I think are hilarious. Its a stupid funny movie and you either love or hate those (think Grandmas Boy but better), and I love them. It has a bunch of guys from the Happy Madison movies, the fat dude from Superbad, Farva from super troopers, the skinny dude who can't shave in Knocked Up, and a bunch of other people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
              It was one of the worst movies I've ever seen in my life. Wow, I can't believe anyone but people who might like Epic Movie would enjoy such a film.
              Best part of epic movie.

POSSIBLE NSFW

http://youtube.com/watch?v=55Ly6Sq1aZc
              Last edited by Hwoarang; 05-30-2008, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                Haha I thought it was funny, it was stupid but I still laughed my ass off. Epic Movie sucked though I know that.

Comment

I don't know i was messed up watching it but I still think it would be funny now, the actors in it are all guys who I think are hilarious. Its a stupid funny movie and you either love or hate those (think Grandmas Boy but better), and I love them. It has a bunch of guys from the Happy Madison movies, the fat dude from Superbad, Farva from super troopers, the skinny dude who can't shave in Knocked Up, and a bunch of other people.
                  Come on man from what i've heard it can't compare to Grandma's Boy.

Comment

• I love Grandmas Boy, it is one of the funniest newer movies I've seen but I thought that Strange Wilderness was hilarious. If you liked Grandmas boy I think you will like Strange Wilderness.

Comment

I love Grandmas Boy, it is one of the funniest newer movies I've seen but I thought that Strange Wilderness was hilarious. If you liked Grandmas boy I think you will like Strange Wilderness.
                      Whatever you do, don't see Strange Wilderness. Even turning on the TV to watch it on HBO is still a waste of electricity.

Originally posted by Halsey
                      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Fixed that for you. possibly nsfw.

Comment

Best part of epic movie.

POSSIBLE NSFW

http://youtube.com/watch?v=55Ly6Sq1aZc
                          By best part, do you mean most cancer inducing? God that was painful to sit through.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            By best part, do you mean most cancer inducing? God that was painful to sit through.
                            I like Darrell Hammond and Lazy Sunday so I semi enjoyed that. Not the movie, that part.

Comment

• Little Miss Sunshine was on earlier today...who doesnt like a little emo Paul Dano? :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

I like Darrell Hammond and Lazy Sunday so I semi enjoyed that. Not the movie, that part.
                                As a HUGE SNL fan and prospective writer for the show, that clip frankly offended me

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information