Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • cocaine cowboys was awesome

    that tow truck business they had was genious

    oh, and there was a lot of crazy m'fers in the coke business

    cred 2 BoneKrusher

    Comment


    • Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
      cocaine cowboys was awesome

      that tow truck business they had was genious

      oh, and there was a lot of crazy m'fers in the coke business
      Yeah! My suggestion actually got through to someone.

      The way they ran the scheme back then was definately very smart, and just the fact they interview so many of the real people involved makes it extremely interesting to watch.

      stephenson86

      Comment


      • Just sitting through Narc before i get up off my arse and actually start my saturday. I always liked the film.
        What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
        It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

        Comment


        • just popped in LOTR the two towers, watched the fellowship last night, planning on wathcing The Return of the King, great movies all of them. One of the truly epic film trilogies of all time
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
            just popped in LOTR the two towers, watched the fellowship last night, planning on wathcing The Return of the King, great movies all of them. One of the truly epic film trilogies of all time
            I agree. Obviously.

            Comment


            • I watched the TNT merathon of LoTR for eleven hours one day. Obviously I like them.
              Virginia Tech.
              ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

              Next Up: 2012

              Comment


              • I caught The Strangers last night, I liked it... they didn't give the killers some fancy complex motive, like most new age slasher flicks.

                Comment


                • Tell me in white, does the couple die?
                  Virginia Tech.
                  ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

                  Next Up: 2012

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                    Tell me in white, does the couple die?
                    Yes they do
                    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                    RIP themaninblack

                    Comment


                    • I'm going to see the Strangers in an hour.

                      Thanks BoneKrusher^

                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

                      Comment


                      • strangers is pretty good. ill give it 8/10. white:

                        they both dont die.

                        Comment


                        • you gusy both just gave contradicting reports on waht happened at the end of that movie...now im totally confused ahaha
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                            you gusy both just gave contradicting reports on waht happened at the end of that movie...now im totally confused ahaha
                            White:

                            It really isn't known whether or not the woman dies, she screams at the end of the movie, but in the Keddie murders everyone dies. But IDFK.


                            Comment


                            • yah i read up on the keddie cabin murders, it was freaky, and then the trailers looked scary as hell as well. Im not sure if ill see the strangers in theartres, but i iwll see it eventually
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                              Comment


                              • so, is the strangers any good?

                                seems to have gotten mixed reviews

                                cred 2 BoneKrusher

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information