No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So far tonight i have watches the savages, which was ******* brilliant. PSH truly is one of the great actors of our generation, and charlie barlett, which was also much better then i thought. Anton Yelchin has a very bright future ahead, and RDJ was great as usual. definately watch the savages
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I thought the Strangers was good...yes it was very cliche and yes it was predictable...but, they did a good job with it. I personally didnt jump once but, I never do during horror movies...my friends were either cowering or on the edge of their seats the entire movie, though...So, that gives you an idea of what the normal movie goer goes through. The movie uses cheap loud sound effects to get its scares but, it was a fun experience, listening to the crowd reactions. I was hoping this would be a movie that scared me but, it didnt...but, it seemed to scare everyone around me...so, that's always fun.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

• I watched Lucky Number Slevin, No Country For Old Men, and Eight Heads in A Duffel Bag today, saw them all before multiple times but it helps with a hangover...

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
          I thought the Strangers was good...yes it was very cliche and yes it was predictable...but, they did a good job with it. I personally didnt jump once but, I never do during horror movies...my friends were either cowering or on the edge of their seats the entire movie, though...So, that gives you an idea of what the normal movie goer goes through. The movie uses cheap loud sound effects to get its scares but, it was a fun experience, listening to the crowd reactions. I was hoping this would be a movie that scared me but, it didnt...but, it seemed to scare everyone around me...so, that's always fun.
          Yeah right Mr internet tough guy!

Comment

• I watched Apocalypse Now for the first time tonight and goddamn that movie was crazy. Just wow.
            SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
              I watched Apocalypse Now for the first time tonight and goddamn that movie was crazy. Just wow.
              Amazing movie! one of my all time favs

Comment

• Just watched another Badass movie tonight.......The Good Son.

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
                  Yeah right Mr internet tough guy!
                  I am telling the truth my friend...my parents traumatized me as child with the likes of The Shining, Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, Child's Play, Halloween, etc...My dad is a huge horror fan and he apparently thought it was a good idea for me to watch these movies before I even turned 10 years old. I had so many nightmares growing up...yeah, not fun but, today I really do not find anything scary at all and dont jump during movies. My friends dont think I'm normal when it comes to this. I find it funny what some people will jump at...but, I guess I'm just expecting everything so, nothing ever gets me. Hell, even during the Strangers I was calling what would happen next consistantly, I thought it was good but, it was full of cliches and was fairly predictable. I dont know, I'm still waiting for that one movie to come that will actually get me.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

I watched Apocalypse Now for the first time tonight and goddamn that movie was crazy. Just wow.
                    my #1 favorite movie

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                      my #1 favorite movie
                      I watched the Redux version though and I gotta say that the part with the French guys was totally out of place and threw off the pace of the movie.
                      SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

I watched the Redux version though and I gotta say that the part with the French guys was totally out of place and threw off the pace of the movie.
                        yea the redux version is wack, i did however like the part when they were hanging out with the playboy playmates, that was cool

Comment

• I just watched Lucky Number Slevin and it was pretty awesome.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• I had to wait a month or so for them to hit the pre-viewed section at Blockbuster, but I picked up Lars and the Real Girl, The Savages and Margot at the Wedding, all for $20. I'm pretty much set for the whole day

Comment

• I wanna rent a movie. I don't know what to get though. Suggestions??

Comment

• Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                                I wanna rent a movie. I don't know what to get though. Suggestions??
                                Dan in Real Life, Little Miss Sunshine, Walk Hard

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information