Personally i'm an Eddie guy
    Button masher eh?

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
      i dont even know how to pronounce his name
      *****-rang

Like what I say to someone when after your mom calls me.... "***** rang".

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• Originally posted by Hwoarang View Post
        I really want to see this.

I really have no interest in that. Mainly because it's probably going to be propaganda saying they should teach creationism in schools. I could go on for a long time about the subject but I won't because I don't want trouble. They talk about all the false claims on the wiki page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expelled
        Last edited by Brent; 06-06-2008, 07:40 AM.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• So I just watched The Blair Witch Project. Absolutely hated it. What a waste of an hour and a half.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• I watched Street Kings a week ago, thought it was horrendous. I watched Be Kind Rewind last night and though I was letdown I still enjoyed it. A 7/10 for me.

Comment

• What did you guys think of a Scanner Darkly? I was not a fan at all. I was bored out of my mind while watching it the other day.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                What did you guys think of a Scanner Darkly? I was not a fan at all. I was bored out of my mind while watching it the other day.
                I enjoyed it. I didn't think it was close to Linklater's best work and Keanu Reeves sucks but I thought it was pretty good.

Comment

• I watched The Wicker Man yesterday. It was, how do you say................... awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                    I watched The Wicker Man yesterday. It was, how do you say................... awesome
                    Talking about the original of course?

I hope.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                      Talking about the original of course?

I hope.
                      There was an original??

Comment

• The original was great. The remake was ******* horrible.

Comment

• I kid, I kid.. of course it was the original.. It was indeed great.

Comment

• A Scanner Darkly was good. The original novel its based on is fantastic, one of Phillip K Dick's best work. I thought that the animation really gave the impression that nothing is tangible, which was a key theme in the novel.

I havent watched Street Kings yet, but i am looking forward to it. I dont hate Keanu nearly as much as most people do.

and on another note, Im watching the first season of Dexter, and its ******* fantastic.
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                              A Scanner Darkly was good. The original novel its based on is fantastic, one of Phillip K Dick's best work. I thought that the animation really gave the impression that nothing is tangible, which was a key theme in the novel.

I havent watched Street Kings yet, but i am looking forward to it. I dont hate Keanu nearly as much as most people do.

and on another note, Im watching the first season of Dexter, and its ******* fantastic.
                              You need to not look forward to Street Kings. It wasn't Keanu who made it horrible, the fact that everything about the movie was ******* horrendous spoke for itself. What a terrible, terrible film.

Comment

• I could tell by the trailer.. Street Kings just looked stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information