Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I just watched the New Rambo movie. I have never seen any of the other ones but I didnt expect great but it was alright. Good Fight Scenes. Now i need to see the First one.

    Also Watched Juno. It was funny but I was expecting more.



    Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

    Comment


    • Black Snake Moan was horrid.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
        I just watched the New Rambo movie. I have never seen any of the other ones but I didnt expect great but it was alright. Good Fight Scenes. Now i need to see the First one.

        Also Watched Juno. It was funny but I was expecting more.
        The first one has a completely different tone then all the others. Watch it, there's 'acting.'

        Hitman D

        "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

        Comment


        • I'm watching "The Grand" online right now and I had to pause it to say how funny it is. Chris Parnell's character is awesome. Woody Harrelson
          is underrated in comedies. Also has David Cross. I'm going to buy it after I watch it online.

          Comment


          • It went straight to DVD I believe and got terrible reviews from critics. But to me it looked good



            <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

            Comment


            • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
              It went straight to DVD I believe and got terrible reviews from critics. But to me it looked good
              I love poker, I love David Cross. It's gold to me.

              Woody: Jewish? Am I Jewish? No i'm not Jewish. I mean I have a guilt and uh..
              Last edited by Hwoarang; 06-10-2008, 09:09 PM.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Hwoarang View Post
                I love poker, I love David Cross. It's gold to me.

                Woody: Jewish? Am I Jewish? No i'm not Jewish. I mean I have a guilt and uh..
                where online are you watching it?

                sig made by BoneKrusher

                Comment


                • Originally posted by familyguy555 View Post
                  where online are you watching it?
                  You have to open up links 7, 11, 12, 13 in that order.

                  http://www14.alluc.org/alluc/movies....Word=the+grand

                  Comment


                  • I'm SO ready to see The Happening, it looks awesome to me.

                    Thanks BoneKrusher! The Sig King!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Byrd430 View Post
                      I'm SO ready to see The Happening, it looks awesome to me.
                      its gonna be horrible.

                      Comment


                      • I hope for the love of god it is good because I really do think M Night is good.

                        ^A Bonekrusher production^
                        #15
                        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

                        Comment


                        • In the middle of watching the documentary about the Bra Boys, ironically titled Bra Boys. I have to say, it's not such a bad documentary. Particularly the narration which is done by Russell Crowe.

                          Comment


                          • 40 million for Zohan??????????? People will lick Adam Sandlers feet if he asked them too.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                              I hope for the love of god it is good because I really do think M Night is good.
                              Are you cereal?

                              Comment


                              • I watched in to the wild today excellent movie.Im thinking about picking up Rambo on blu-ray tomorrow.
                                Derrick Morgan > All

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information