No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm hoping that I get access to a good bootleg of The Incredible Hulk shortly after its release this weekend. I love superhero movies and Edward Norton movies

Comment

• so watching Spiderman 3 on HBO...possibly the worst movie ever made, it is comedic gold how awful it is

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
        so watching Spiderman 3 on HBO...possibly the worst movie ever made, it is comedic gold how awful it is
        Truth, but I didn't partcularly like the first two spiderman's as much as most.

Comment

• The more I watch The Prestige the more it moves up my list. In my top 10 for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hwoarang View Post
            The more I watch The Prestige the more it moves up my list. In my top 10 for sure.
            the prestige is a good movie, i also like the illusionist

Comment

• Originally posted by cdub11 View Post
              the prestige is a good movie, i also like the illusionist

The Illusionist's plot is terrible. The only thing keeping that movie even remotely respectable is the acting, particularly Edward Norton.

Comment

• Loved the prestige. Nolan is a good rising young director. Dark Knight will be THE movie to see this year. I think I'll go to see it 3x.

Comment

• Recently I have watched (all for free mind you):

Strange Wilderness: Horrible movie. I don't even think I laughed once.

Futurama: Beast With a Billion Backs: Funny but not as good as the first movie. It did have David Cross who I think is a comic genious.

Kung Fu Panda: Again, David Cross is awesome and steals the show. Other then him and maybe Seth Rogan who had some funny jokes it was horrible.

An Evening With Kevin Smith 2 Evening Harder: Just as funny as I remember. There are somereally great stories but also some misses. Not as funny as the first but still an enjoyable film.

I am sure I watched a couple more but I cannot remember them right now. Tonight I am going to watch In Bruges I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duster View Post
                    The Illusionist's plot is terrible. The only thing keeping that movie even remotely respectable is the acting, particularly Edward Norton.
                    Personally, I thought the acting in that movie was crap too. No one could muster a halfway decent British accent.

Comment

• Do not see "Do Not Mess With a Zohan"!!! Terrible movie. There were some funny parts but other then that, it was disterbing and just wrong and stupid.

Comment

• the prestige was way better than the illusionist. i like christian bale more and more especially, after 3:10.

Comment

• Originally posted by thefalconer View Post
                          the prestige was way better than the illusionist. i like christian bale more and more especially, after 3:10.
                          Speaking of 3:10, everyone knows Ben Foster acted circles around Crowe and Bale in that movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                            Speaking of 3:10, everyone knows Ben Foster acted circles around Crowe and Bale in that movie.
                            lol well i certainly did miss the ben foster love...its good to have you back gonzo. In Bruges was fantastic, you will love it.
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I went and saw The Happening and The Hulk today. Being an M. Night fan i do not recommend The Happening. It was pretty blah, the way people died was cool but overall the movie to me just kinda stunk. On the other hand The Hulk was great. Right on par with Ironman. I recommend it to everyone.
                              Last edited by ImBrotherCain; 06-13-2008, 07:03 PM.

Comment

• Yeah, not surprisingly The Happening is getting ripped to pieces on IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes....and also as expected, The Hulk sounds like it was pretty good/decent but, the overall rating is a factor of the fan boy bump.
                                Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 06-13-2008, 06:57 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information