No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got back from seeing Hulk and its pretty good. Nothing special but entertaining none the less.

Comment

• Ugh Dont mess With the Zohan is sick. You see a fat 60 year old chicks ass and Adam Sandlers ass also

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by familyguy555 View Post
        Ugh Dont mess With the Zohan is sick. You see a fat 60 year old chicks ass and Adam Sandlers ass also
        Is it as incredibly stupid as it looks?

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
          Is it as incredibly stupid as it looks?
          yes no plot at all. only good thing about that movie was that my friend won tigers tickets at some arcade game.

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by familyguy555 View Post
            Ugh Dont mess With the Zohan is sick. You see a fat 60 year old chicks ass and Adam Sandlers ass also
            I seriously thought you were being serious.

Comment

• Disappointed that The Happening is not good...

Also wondering what people think about that Will Smith ****-up super hero movie (forget the name...)

And also, just throwing this out there, among my favorite movies are Mr. Brooks and Training Day (personal favorite).

Thanks BoneKrusher! The Sig King!

Comment

• Its called Hancock. I'll prob go see it next weekend, looks different and cooler than most superhero movies.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• Originally posted by Byrd430 View Post
                  Disappointed that The Happening is not good...

Also wondering what people think about that Will Smith ****-up super hero movie (forget the name...)

And also, just throwing this out there, among my favorite movies are Mr. Brooks and Training Day (personal favorite).
                  Oh yeah, the Hancock movie? It does look pretty stupid. All the success from these superhero movies like Fantastic 4, Superman, Spiderman, Batman, Hulk, somehow made someone think that creating their own superhero would be good. I guess if Zohan can be successful then any movie can make it.

Comment

• All those superhero movies suck. Only ones I remotely liked were the Batman movies. Can't wait to see the Dark Knight though, looks badass.

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• The Happening sucked.

.:SPOILER:.
                      Plants??? WTF!

Comment

• Yes, Hancock, that's it.

BTW, I never expected any super hero movie to be a film of the year. You know the super hero wins and the villain loses. It's that simple.

But don't tell me you don't love to watch comics come to life...

Comment

• Never read a comic book in my life. I was into sports as a kid, not comics.

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• Ha, I never read comics either. Been a sports fan since the day I was born...

But still, you can't say you didn't grow up knowing Superman, TMNT, Batman, Spiderman, etc. etc.

Comment

• I heard of them, never read comics though. It's hard not to know who they are when there are billions of toys of them. I was a kid in the 80s so TMNT was huge back then. I was a fan but I never knew there was a comic book of them. I've seen every Batman quite a few times but never picked up one of their comics either.

The big ones in my day were Transformers, Voltron, Thundercats, GI Joe. Awesome cartoons when you're a kid.

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• I grew up in the early 90's.. Born '86. But TMNT was the biggest to me. Huge Raphael fan and will watch any TMNT movie and believe it is the greatest ever!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information