Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Byrd430 View Post
    I grew up in the early 90's.. Born '86. But TMNT was the biggest to me. Huge Raphael fan and will watch any TMNT movie and believe it is the greatest ever!
    dude Michale Angelo he had numb chunks (sp)

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
      dude Michale Angelo he had numb chunks (sp)
      But Raphael had the sais (sp?). I love them. Besides, Raph was the smart ass of the group, which I am in real life.

Thanks BoneKrusher! The Sig King!

Comment

• Originally posted by Byrd430 View Post
        But Raphael had the sais (sp?). I love them. Besides, Raph was the smart ass of the group, which I am in real life.
        i see Raphael as the hard core guy

Comment

• Got to the movies 30 minutes early to see The Hulk and it was sold out!..

Went see The Happening instead and the ending that was PM'd to me was wrong.

Unintentional comedy. I laughed a ton. Others did too. I guess it wasn't unintentional they had their own subtle jokes.

I wasn't disappointed in the ending.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hwoarang View Post
            Got to the movies 30 minutes early to see The Hulk and it was sold out!..

Went see The Happening instead and the ending that was PM'd to me was wrong.

Unintentional comedy. I laughed a ton. Others did too. I guess it wasn't unintentional they had their own subtle jokes.

I wasn't disappointed in the ending.
            I went at 4:45 to see Hulk since if you go before 6 you save like $3 on tickets and it was packed. I thought I was going to be one of the few people there.

Comment

• Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
              I heard of them, never read comics though. It's hard not to know who they are when there are billions of toys of them. I was a kid in the 80s so TMNT was huge back then. I was a fan but I never knew there was a comic book of them. I've seen every Batman quite a few times but never picked up one of their comics either.

The big ones in my day were Transformers, Voltron, Thundercats, GI Joe. Awesome cartoons when you're a kid.
              I actually read a couple of the TNMT comics as a kid and you wouldn't believe how unbelievably violent they were. I watched a couple of episodes of the new TNMT cartoon a while back because I recognized the stories from the comic (minus the killing).

People remember the original TNMT movie where Shredder feel off the edge of a roof and into a garbage truck. Thats not the way it happened in the comic. Leonardo ran him through with one of his swords and when he went to use a grenade, Donatello knocked him off the roof with his bo and the grenade Shredder was holding detonated.

Comment

• Never really seen Platoon before tonight but this is the best cast ever assembled in a movie ever.

Tom Berenger, Willem Dafoe, Charlie Sheen, Forrest Whitaker, John C. McGinley, Kevin Dillon, Johnny Depp. Also Oliver Stone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hwoarang View Post
                  Never really seen Platoon before tonight but this is the best cast ever assembled in a movie ever.

Tom Berenger, Willem Dafoe, Charlie Sheen, Forrest Whitaker, John C. McGinley, Kevin Dillon, Johnny Depp. Also Oliver Stone.
                  It would have looked more impressive if you left out Charlie Sheen from that list. ;)

Comment

• I have a feeling I won't like Hancock and I don't really want to go see it but there is one simple reason I will see it opening weekend, Jason Bateman. He looks as funny as ever and by the trailer it is easy to see he will be by far the best part of the movie.

Comment

• I wish M Night Shamalyan would stop making movies. His recent films have tarnished his career which was actually really good following The Sixth Sense, Unbreakable, and the 1st 100 minutes of Signs

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                        I have a feeling I won't like Hancock and I don't really want to go see it but there is one simple reason I will see it opening weekend, Jason Bateman. He looks as funny as ever and by the trailer it is easy to see he will be by far the best part of the movie.
                        Just get the JB fill with his small role in The Promotion. I have a strange feeling I wouldn't like Hancock myself

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                          I wish M Night Shamalyan would stop making movies. His recent films have tarnished his career which was actually really good following The Sixth Sense, Unbreakable, and the 1st 100 minutes of Signs
                          That's the twist. Everyone thought he was a great movie director...... but HE'S NOT!!!!!!!!!

Whatatwist!

Comment

• The Hulk has an interesting ending and that is all I will say since I dont want to give anything away.

Comment

• has anyone seen The Strangers? I was going to see it tonight and wanted to know what people thought of it who have seen it?

2011 FA: FS - OJ Atogwe
                              2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia

Comment

• Originally posted by toddmlazarchick View Post
                                has anyone seen The Strangers? I was going to see it tonight and wanted to know what people thought of it who have seen it?
                                its pretty good for a horror flick. it kinda drags though. it was great watching it in a packed theater and hearing people freak out.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information