No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comic book fans make the worst movie goers. I really liked Iron Man but so many comic book fanboys wrote 10,000 word essays on why it was ****, not one of them having anything to do with the story in the movie, the acting or anything other than the comics.

Comment

• Agreed. Just like all the Transformer nerds that complained about the movie and how it wasn't like the cartoons. ******* assclowns.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• Well Transformer nerds who hated the movie do have a point, the Transformers movie was a piece of ****. I find though that most Transformer nerds loved the movie because they are blinded by their love of everything Transformers.

Comment

• Even though the Transformers haven't had a cartoon in 20 years? Stop living in the past nerds. The cartoon wasn't that great back then. The movie wasn't awesome but still was watchable. Oh yea, when you have Megan Fox in a movie, it is sure to sell tickets. Oops, forgot the nerds that were bitching about it are all pimple faced kids that think girls are yucky.
          Last edited by saintsfan912; 06-14-2008, 08:23 PM.

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• Are you trying to argue that I am a Transformers nerd?

Comment

• Are you saying the movie was awful because it didn't go in line with the cartoons? If so then yea, if not then no.

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• If you read my post I am saying that the movie was awful because it was very poorly made and really just a steaming pile of ****. I could care less if it resembled the cartoon or not. As ****** movie is a ****** movie.

Comment

• My point exactly. I never said YOU were a transformer nerd nor did I quote your post. Calm down dude.

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• I thought Transformers was decent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hwoarang View Post
                      I thought Transformers was decent.
                      Yeah it had its cool parts I never saw the cartoons or nothing though I did enjoy the toys...

Comment

• Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
                        My point exactly. I never said YOU were a transformer nerd nor did I quote your post. Calm down dude.
                        Oh I wasn't angry when I posted. THat is just how I describe bad movies. I do it with lost of profanity.

Comment

• I'm about to watch You Don't Mess With The Zohan and The Incredible Hulk...if im still awake possibly the happening

Comment

• The Happening was good, I thought.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• How about The Zohan anybody see that? Thought it looked dumb at first then remembered its in the same format as the rest of the Sandmans movies...

Comment

• Why didn't TMNT ever have Krang in a movie?

Thanks BoneKrusher! The Sig King!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information