No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally saw Punch Drunk Love the other day. Great Flick. Sandler's best dramatic performance IMO. Well, it is short list since the only "serious" role I've seen him in has been this and Reign Over Me. But still, great performance.

Comment

• I saw the preview for Wall-E yesterday...looks cute. ha.

I dont know how much actual dialogue there will be in the movie, though. That might annoy me.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by BrentN View Post
        The Happening was good, I thought.
        I went into the film without much in the way of expectations. I am a fan of all of Shyamalan's previous films despite the bashing many of them have taken. I would say it is the weakest of his 6 major films, but I enjoyed it and its worth seeing.
        R.I.P. L.E.F.
        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
          Comic book fans make the worst movie goers. I really liked Iron Man but so many comic book fanboys wrote 10,000 word essays on why it was ****, not one of them having anything to do with the story in the movie, the acting or anything other than the comics.

I'm a fairly big comic fanboy and I thought Iron Man was a great movie. And I thought it held to the comic story well too.

Want crappy comic movies that should have been closer to the original stories in the comics? Watch X-Men 3 and Fantastic Four 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
            Finally saw Punch Drunk Love the other day. Great Flick. Sandler's best dramatic performance IMO. Well, it is short list since the only "serious" role I've seen him in has been this and Reign Over Me. But still, great performance.
            It was PT's worst and still a great movie

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
              Finally saw Punch Drunk Love the other day. Great Flick. Sandler's best dramatic performance IMO. Well, it is short list since the only "serious" role I've seen him in has been this and Reign Over Me. But still, great performance.
              I love this movie and it's by far his best dramatic performance.

Comment

• I watched Zodiac today it was a great movie

Comment

• I honestly thought Reign over Me was good, but to be honest there is no beating Barry Egan

Comment

• Well to me Charlie Fineman wins pretty easily.

Comment

• Maybe you should see Punch Drunk Love again if you haven't already

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                        Maybe you should see Punch Drunk Love again if you haven't already
                        I have and there is no wrong answer, only opinions. I've seen every Sandler movie more than once actually.

Comment

• I really didn't enjoy Reign over Me all that much. I really wanted to, but I felt more annoyed by Sandler's character then sympathetic towards him.I mean I watched it, but I totally forgot about it an hour later.

Comment

• Has anyone seen the stills from the new GI Joe movie? The uniforms are horrible. Everyone is in a skin tight black jumpsuit. I wished everyone had a little more individuality like the figures did.

Comment

• Bought A Night at the Roxbury, American History X, Super Troopers, and Reservoir Dogs. Looking forward to them.

Comment

• I never liked a night at the roxbury but, i love and own the other three.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information