No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is room 1408 anygood, worth watching???

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
    XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
    Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
    http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• I'm watching Zodiac right now and for someone who has done a fair bit of study on the crime fiction genre, I'm quite impressed.

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
        I just bought Smokin Aces. I never seen it. Is it any good?
        For what it is I enjoyed it, watched it back a couple of times as well. I've only just got round to watching the host, good film, pretty funny but I was really tired and kept closing my eyes and missing the subtitles.
        What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
        It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

• I'll tell you what's not worth watching... BUG! don't watch it.

pure ****
          Taking a Knapp.

Comment

• Watched Equilibrium tonight. In my opinion one of the most underrated movies of all time.
            Originally posted by nvot9
            I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
            Indianapolis Colts 13-3
            Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Watched Equilibrium tonight. In my opinion one of the most underrated movies of all time.
              The final eight minutes of the move is the most ballin' **** I've ever seen. When he slices Diggs, I damn near had an overload of awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by smittyjs View Post
                Is room 1408 anygood, worth watching???
                I rather enjoyed it. A good thriller, which brought me back to older films that were more about suspense than blood and gore.

Originally posted by Halsey
                I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Blades of Glory was a great movie

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                    Blades of Glory was a great movie
                    F'n hilarious when he throws up doing the kids show inside his costume.
                    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• I just bought Minority Report but have never seen it. Is it any good?

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

I just bought Minority Report but have never seen it. Is it any good?
                        Underrated, but not amazing. Probably 1 of the only good movies that Colin Farrell ever starred in.

Originally posted by Halsey
                        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Don't know if any of you bogans have talked about it yet.. but WMD thinks 30 Days of Night looks pretty diggity darn awesome... or, at least, the part in the preview where the woman is crying and says "please God...." and the bad ass vampire says "....No God" and then takes a healthy chomp of her female neck. I love it!

A link to the TV spot for the uninitiated http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86bdI1K3N6M

Trailer:: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvFDOs4Km4U
                          Last edited by WMD; 10-09-2007, 03:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                            Underrated, but not amazing. Probably 1 of the only good movies that Colin Farrell ever starred in.
                            I was a big fan of Miami Vice the movie which Colin was in.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• What was the one with Al Pacino? I kinda liked that film, but Pacino can make any **** seem alright.
                              What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
                              It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                                Don't know if any of you bogans have talked about it yet.. but WMD thinks 30 Days of Night looks pretty diggity darn awesome... or, at least, the part in the preview where the woman is crying and says "please God...." and the bad ass vampire says "....No God" and then takes a healthy chomp of her female neck. I love it!

A link to the TV spot for the uninitiated http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86bdI1K3N6M

Trailer:: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvFDOs4Km4U
                                Sure does look good, I don't think I have seen a good vampire movie since Blade 2
                                Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information