Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rchrd View Post
    What was the one with Al Pacino? I kinda liked that film, but Pacino can make any **** seem alright.
    I think you mean "The Recruit".

Collin Farell is a good actor, it's just he has chosen some mediocre movies in the past ("Alexander" was an embarrassment).

Comment

• Well, it looks like (from what I've read) that Daniel Day Lewis is a shoe-in for Best Actor at the Oscars for There Will Be Blood. There Will Be Blood= movie I'm most looking forward to at this point in the year.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        Well, it looks like (from what I've read) that Daniel Day Lewis is a shoe-in for Best Actor at the Oscars for There Will Be Blood. There Will Be Blood= movie I'm most looking forward to at this point in the year.
        i posted that last page, but i agree with you wh0oleheartedly.

PT Anderson will finally get his due.

i need some Darjeeling in my life soon.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

It's full of propaganda and bias itself, but damn good editing and production work. Got to give them credit. Recommended watching, free and online.

Comment

• I watched Minority Report last night. I cant believe it took me this long to see it.... I thought it was an awesome movie.
            Originally posted by nvot9
            I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
            Indianapolis Colts 13-3
            Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
              http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

It's full of propaganda and bias itself, but damn good editing and production work. Got to give them credit. Recommended watching, free and online.
              Is that about the Fed?

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                I watched Minority Report last night. I cant believe it took me this long to see it.... I thought it was an awesome movie.
                It annoys me in movies when only 1 person sees the truth (i.e. Colin Farrell). I still like the movie, but I always felt like at least one other person would figure something like that out besides Farrell, but they don't.

Originally posted by Halsey
                I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                  It annoys me in movies when only 1 person sees the truth (i.e. Colin Farrell). I still like the movie, but I always felt like at least one other person would figure something like that out besides Farrell, but they don't.
                  Well when they showed the truth during the formal dinner at the end everyone knew who killed the oracles mother.
                  I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                  Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                  Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Well when they showed the truth during the formal dinner at the end everyone knew who killed the oracles mother.
                    Well you at that point, but it always boggles my mind when there is only 1 person who is able to put the easiest of pieces together.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                      Well you at that point, but it always boggles my mind when there is only 1 person who is able to put the easiest of pieces together.
                      I understand what your saying, and the person that does figure it out most of the time gets killed.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

I understand what your saying, and the person that does figure it out most of the time gets killed.
                        Now you see what I'm getting at.

Comment

• i wanna see these upcoming movies: American Gangsta, Gone Baby Gone, and Saw 4

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                            i wanna see these upcoming movies: American Gangsta, Gone Baby Gone, and Saw 4
                            I wanna see all those also. The saw movies are pretty overrated imo but, I still like them.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

• knocked up was awesome its up there with one of my fav movies

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                                I wanna see all those also. The saw movies are pretty overrated imo but, I still like them.
                                but this saw looks great, plus its plot is better than the last one, from what i know. u should check out IGN, they got some new previews of it and its gonna be sick, also i cant wait for 30 days of Darkness(?)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information