• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Gangster

Comment

• Originally posted by Hwoarang View Post
      American Gangster
      Really? I thought that movie was terribly overrated and quite bad.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
      12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• Since I watched it a few hours ago, I feel obligated to say In Bruges blows away anything Guy Ritchie has ever done but it will probably never get the massive following some of his movies get (although I really enjoyed Snatch).

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Get Smart was awesome.

Also Dark Knight's Trailer looks freaking amazing.
          Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
          Waaaaaaaaah!!! It was totally cooler when I was the only one who made a truth thread. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I thought that when I "retired" people would honor me by never making truth threads. WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!
          Originally posted by Lions WMD
          It's called Auto Fellatio!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            Since I watched it a few hours ago, I feel obligated to say In Bruges blows away anything Guy Ritchie has ever done but it will probably never get the massive following some of his movies get (although I really enjoyed Snatch).
            I agree In Bruges is awesome and didnt get enough pub but to me Snatch is a modern day masterpiece, Ritchie's finest film by far.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
            12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• Anyone seen the movie Teeth, I heard it was at the Toronto Film Festival
              Last edited by brat316; 06-25-2008, 10:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                Anyone seen the movie Teeth, I heard it was at the Toronto Film Festival
                Yes, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• I actually got negative repped for supposedly hating on Ben Foster when in actuality I was praising him. Hmmm.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    I actually got negative repped for supposedly hating on Ben Foster when in actuality I was praising him. Hmmm.
                    It wasn't me I swear. Probably one of Gonzo and mine's henchmen

Comment

• i finally saw IN BRUGES last night, it was a great movie, I highly recommend it!!!! i think its colin farrell's best performance

Comment

• Originally posted by cdub11 View Post
                        i finally saw IN BRUGES last night, it was a great movie, I highly recommend it!!!! i think its colin farrell's best performance
                        I thought Brendan Gleeson stole the show and while Colin was amazing it didn't top his performance in A Home at The End of The World

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                          Maybe it's just me but the first 20-30 minutes of In Bruges was boring and I stopped watching to find something better to do
                          go watch it and actually pay attention

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                            I thought Brendan Gleeson stole the show and while Colin was amazing it didn't top his performance in A Home at The End of The World
                            brendan gleeson was excellent

Comment

• I dislike Ben Foster.
                              Virginia Tech.
                              ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• I agree, In Bruges has been the best film of the year so far. I hate when excellent films like that are terribly underrated, just because they dont have the marketing that big name blockbusters do. In Bruges is better then any big blockbuster recently, save maybe Iron Man. I agree with Fisch in saying that while Farrell was good, he was better in A Home At The End Of The World.
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information