No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wii version is not that bad :/ Alot more luck than skill involved though

Comment

• Originally posted by Renji View Post
      The Wii version is not that bad :/ Alot more luck than skill involved though
      I don't like it. Too many 'rare' items are used, like the lightning bolt, blue shell, (which is so ******* annoying when you're in first and you get like three or four of them in one race) and, like you said, the whole luck factor involved.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Can anybody else not wait for the sequel to Wall Street?

It's called 'Money Doesn't Sleep' and is about Gekko after he's released from prison where he enters the hedge fund world...

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
          Anyone else make the "no oddjob" rule?

My whole family did. Too unfair.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• I realize this movie is old news, but I saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall last night at the dollar theater; wasn't all that interested in the movie initially, but I fell in love with Jason Segel due to How I met your Mother...
            Great movie. 9/10.

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
              Just plain old suckitude.
              I'd have to agree with you on this one.

And it doesnt matter anyway, CounterStrike > Goldeneye/Perfect Dark

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• So I saw Mongol.

Anyone who doesn't mind reading subtitles should go see this movie. Like now. It's awesome (and the first of a trilogy).

Comment

• Originally posted by Duster View Post
                  Can anybody else not wait for the sequel to Wall Street?

It's called 'Money Doesn't Sleep' and is about Gekko after he's released from prison where he enters the hedge fund world...
                  I can't wait. They better not **** it up. I can only hope this flick is a quote machine like Wall Street.

Comment

• Oh by the way, if anyone hasnt seen Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, you need to watch it.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                      Oh by the way, if anyone hasnt seen Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, you need to watch it.
                      I have been singing its praise since i first saw it a few years ago. RDJ is my idol, and I honestly feel KKBB is his best performance barring Iron Man. Or Zodiac. Well, **** it hes great in everything. But anyways, KKBB is absolutely hilarious. I like the fact that it doesnt take itself seriously and lets its big stars like RDJ and Val Kilmer have alot of fun with the idea. I felt the comic chemistry between the two was great, and add in the amazingly gorgeous and surprisingly talented Michelle Monaghan, and you have a great flick. Everyone Watch!
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                        So I saw Mongol.

Anyone who doesn't mind reading subtitles should go see this movie. Like now. It's awesome (and the first of a trilogy).
                        Anymore details about this? the title alone has me interested, if it's about what it should be about.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• It was best foreign film at this years Academy Awards. It is about Genghis Khan I believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                            It was best foreign film at this years Academy Awards. It is about Genghis Khan I believe.
                            It was nominated for best foreign language film. It lost to an Austrian film.

Originally posted by Halsey
                            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                              It was nominated for best foreign language film. It lost to an Austrian film.
                              You are correct. I feel like an idiot. It lost to The Counterfeiters and I should know that because I bet someone that Counterfeiters would win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                                You are correct. I feel like an idiot. It lost to The Counterfeiters and I should know that because I bet someone that Counterfeiters would win.
                                They should ask for their money back. =P

Originally posted by Halsey
                                I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information