No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lot of people dont like him because, he's insane. He's creepy as hell and seems to have his wife in a dead eyed trance or something. The guy is off his rocker, the only time he is ever "normal" is in movies these days.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• I hated War of the Worlds.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
        I hated War of the Worlds.
        The acting was absolutely horrible...but, the effects and aliens were cool looking. I enjoyed it for the most part.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
          The acting was absolutely horrible...but, the effects and aliens were cool looking. I enjoyed it for the most part.
          Maybe... guess I wasn't really in the mood for an action movie when I saw it, so I couldn't get past how much I despised Cruise and Fanning. And the plot.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
            I think Tom Cruise is one of the better actors of the current generation TBH. His resume is impressive, and includes some of my all time faves. He gave strong performances in:

Rain Man
            Born on the 4th of July
            Collateral
            Minority Report (one of my favorites)
            Risky Business
            Top Gun
            Mission Impossible
            Days Of Thunder
            Jerry Maguire
            Magnolia

All good Tom Cruise movies, and Im sure I forgot some. Hes a very good actor, just because he has a hot wife and doesnt believe in God people hate on him. I say, GO TOM CRUISE!
            That's not really true about Scientology but I'm not going to delve into it. I do agree that Cruise is a very good actor though.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Maybe... guess I wasn't really in the mood for an action movie when I saw it, so I couldn't get past how much I despised Cruise and Fanning. And the plot.
              I'm right w/ you with the hate for those two...and that Chatwin, ugh. He was awful in this and dreadful in that emofest of a movie, the Invisible. Geez, that movie was straight trash. Surprisingly enough, I actually gave this one a chance. They were all bad in it but, I still liked it. It could just be the genre of story maybe? Like i said, I do love a good end of the world movie.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                That's not really true about Scientology but I'm not going to delve into it. I do agree that Cruise is a very good actor though.
                yeah, I know, I know what scientology is I did a project on it once in sociology, I was just being sarcastic and from what I can tell, thats the publics general perception of Scientology
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• for football movies Remember the titans is probably my favorite followed by Any Given Sunday, however the replacements holds a special place for me. Probably my favorite movie to watch, have seen it more than any other movie.

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

• The original Longest Yard is probably my favorite football movie followed by Friday Night Lights.

I really dislike Any Given Sunday aside from the speech at the end. That movie was ridiculously cheesy IMO.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

I hated War of the Worlds.
                      This movie tops the list of the worst movies Ive ever seen.

Its just bad.

I mean when they were caught up in that cage, one guy is sucked up, no one cares. Then Tom Cruise is sucked up. Suddenly everyone goes up and tries to rescue them. Then they fall down like 12 feet and hit a tree. No one is hurt. And suddenly they were in boston. WTF? that one guy was like Gollum digging. That movie sucked

Comment

• For football movies, I loved the Replacements and Remember the Titans. Those two are probably my favorites.

Comment

• Nobody has mentioned Rudy yet...

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                          12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• The Hollywood Reporter have today confirmed the actors to play the two main roles in the Prince of Persia Movie. Jake Gyllenhaal (Donnie Darko) has been officially cast as Dastan, the young prince - a choice I fear many fans will not be happy about. Whilst Gemma Arterton (Quantum of Solace) has been cast as the princess Tamina.
                            lol, leave it to hollywood to cast one of the whitest people in the world to play the title role in the PRINCE OF ******* PERSIA

Comment

• Children of Wax has the worst acting movie ever if that even makes sense (which it probably doesn't)

Comment

• I have been watching movies left, right and center lately. Just finished downloading Southland Tales, actually really looking forward to wathcing it. I loved Donnie Darko and while I have heard ST isnt nearly as coherent (if you could call Darko coherent), I still feel it is worth a watch.

And earlier today I watched one of my all time faves, Matchstick Men. It isnt a hugely popular movie, but Sam Rockwell is one of my favourite actors and I personally feel that Roy Waller may have been Nick Cage's strongest performance. Hes very good. Not to mention a great twist. An overall great movie that I really really love
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information