• Originally posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
    Nobody has mentioned Rudy yet...
    because no one actually cares about notre dame
    http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
    For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• Originally posted by xooberon View Post
      lol, leave it to hollywood to cast one of the whitest people in the world to play the title role in the PRINCE OF ******* PERSIA
      I got a better one for you:
      Akira is expected to be developed into two live action films with the first scheduled for a summer 2009 release. Warner Bros. and Appian Way will adapt the two movies from the manga. The first film is expected to be an adaptation of the first three volumes. The second film may cover the last three volumes. Ruairi Robinson is directing in his feature film debut. He was nominated for a short film Oscar in 2002 for Fifty Percent Grey. Gary Whitta is writing the script. Andrew Lazar, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Jennifer Davisson will produce the film. The film is set in New Manhattan, a city rebuilt by Japanese money after being destroyed 31 years ago. No announcement has been made regarding the cast, although it is reported that DiCaprio and Joseph Gordon-Levitt will be playing the lead roles of Kaneda and Tetsuo, respectively.
      Talking about white guys...

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
        I got a better one for you:

Talking about white guys...
        Live action manga? I think I just **** my pants.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
        WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
          I have been watching movies left, right and center lately. Just finished downloading Southland Tales, actually really looking forward to wathcing it. I loved Donnie Darko and while I have heard ST isnt nearly as coherent (if you could call Darko coherent), I still feel it is worth a watch.

And earlier today I watched one of my all time faves, Matchstick Men. It isnt a hugely popular movie, but Sam Rockwell is one of my favourite actors and I personally feel that Roy Waller may have been Nick Cage's strongest performance. Hes very good. Not to mention a great twist. An overall great movie that I really really love
          Without a doubt I would say Cage is much better in Leaving Las Vegas. To me that is one of the top ten greatest performances of all time. As for Southland Tales I hope you enjoy. If people though Donnie Darko was hard to follow Southland Tales is at least a thousand times harder. If nothing else I found it a very interesting film that at least kept me entertained.

Comment

• The Southland Tales looked horrible...it also had a terrible cast. I could have bought it for $3 bucks but, I didnt want to waste the money. haha. I'm sure I'll see it eventually.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

• After Donnie Darko I am interested in anything and everything Richard Kelly directs, whether it be good or bad. I actually thought the cast was very interesting. There were many people I recognized from older movies that I have not seen in a while like the midget lady from Poltergeist. Like I said before, by no means is it a great movie and I don't even know if I would call it good but at the same time I found it very watchable simply because it was so out there.

Comment

• Yeah...I'm also interested to see what Kelly conjures up but, this one just didnt appeal to me. He has some amazing potential, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• What's everyones take on There Will Be Blood. Bought it a few days ago but didn't watch it yet because of NCAA 09. Is it good?

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
                    What's everyones take on There Will Be Blood. Bought it a few days ago but didn't watch it yet because of NCAA 09. Is it good?
                    It's really slow but everyone here is going to tell you it's "OMGZ! amazing!". That isn't to say it's awful its enjoyable just slow.

Comment

• I still havent seen it yet either...I bought it maybe a month ago but, am in no rush to watch it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• I think the movie was pretty slow until the end. The end is just amazing and its just one hit after another.

Comment

• Originally posted by Renji View Post
                          I think the movie was pretty slow until the end. The end is just amazing and its just one hit after another.
                          most unintentionally hilarious ending ever, that is for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                            Live action manga? I think I just **** my pants.
                            Akira is such an awesome movie, I cannot believe they are doing live-action, it's so stupid. Actually, I take that back, I can believe it because Hollywood has become so lazy and uncreative.

Comment

• Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
                              What's everyones take on There Will Be Blood. Bought it a few days ago but didn't watch it yet because of NCAA 09. Is it good?
                              I loved it, it's 3rd on my favorite movies list.

I wouldn't say it's slow until the end... just the first 45 minutes are relatively slow. I didn't find any of it boring or thought it dragged on at any point. Tremendous acting and I loved the music. So many scenes give me chills everytime I watch it... and so far it's gotten better each time I've seen it.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                                The Southland Tales looked horrible...it also had a terrible cast. I could have bought it for $3 bucks but, I didnt want to waste the money. haha. I'm sure I'll see it eventually.
                                I freaking loved Southland Tales. What a ridiculous movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information