No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well it is only a film interpretation, so while it won't have everything like any book to film, it will have the meat and the central messages and all the bonuses of seeing the graphic novel beautifully portrayed with that amazing cinematography. You can still make a fantastic Watchmen movie even if they cut a little out. I think this one looks about as good as it can be made and that the LXG film was about the worst an Alan Moore based film could be made

Comment

• Yeah, but The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen looked decent in theory too.

Comment

• Yeah, I saw Mamma Mia tonight...and im pretty sure my balls fell off at the door walking in.
        SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
          Yeah, I saw Mamma Mia tonight...and im pretty sure my balls fell off at the door walking in.
          Haha, did you at least go with a cutie?

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
            Haha, did you at least go with a cutie?
            If I wouldn't have, I'd hope u would castrate me immediately.
            SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

If I wouldn't have, I'd hope u would castrate me immediately.
              Oh dont worry...we would have
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Man. Thank You for Smoking is so awesome.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                  Man. Thank You for Smoking is so awesome.
                  Thats so wierd...Me and Fenikz both watched it tonnight we were talking about it in IRC...it really is an awesome movie
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Yeah, I saw Mamma Mia tonight...and im pretty sure my balls fell off at the door walking in.
                    How was it?

And yes, i think there's a man-law out there on the allowing of men to see these types of movies and still have it be socially acceptable. I'm more than positive it involves being accompanied by one or more good looking female(s).

Comment

• dhvf are you stupid?

What could get you to go to that movie willingly?

Are you that big of a fan of abba?

Comment

• Seriously that plot is one of the worst i have ever seen. Not that ive seen it but everywhere in europe if u go to a club vacation they make that show...i hate it. and especially the plot is horrible

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                          How was it?

And yes, i think there's a man-law out there on the allowing of men to see these types of movies and still have it be socially acceptable. I'm more than positive it involves being accompanied by one or more good looking female(s).
                          Well, umm, it was entertaining if nothing else. Very, excruciatingly cheesy as many musicals are, but entertaining none the less (if for no other reason than the fact that they were singing well known music). Overall I can't say I really liked the movie at all, but i made sure to have fun with it.
                          SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• so, I watched The Beast with a Billion Backs last night. Definitely not as good as Bender's Big Score but still entertaining. The trailer for Bender's Game looks pretty promising though.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I still havent seen any of those...I def. want and need to, though. I know they will eventually air as shows on comedy central but, I'd like to watch the full movies. They really need to bring Futurama back for good...there is a large fan base out there.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• I have great news....
                                In the new movie, Disaster Movie, Kim Kardashian will wrestle Carmen Electra :D :D

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                                my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information