No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You all are forgetting one of Spielberg's finer films IMO(even though it was made for tv) in Duel.

^A Bonekrusher production^
    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• So I watched Dark City a while back, but I was blazed out of my mind and remembered basically nothing. But I did remember that it was mind blowing. I need to watch it again.

What a cool case of one of my favorite movies.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• I've seen that movie so many times and it never gets old. Some of my favorite actors. Love it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

• I know I brought this up a couple of weeks ago...but never saw anyone else reply....anyone else a fan of the air I breathe?

Comment

• I bought it in the bargain bin. It was alright, nothing special, imo. I know most critics hated it but, it wasn't nearly as bad as some of them made it out to be.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

• Whoo free passes for Pineapple Express today! Some funny stuff. Nothing super extraordinary, but the laughs were coming. James Franco is definitely the best part of the movie. Great actor with most of the funny moments being his. Again, it's nothing great, but it's a lot better than a Harold and Kumar movie.
              Last edited by SuperMcGee; 08-01-2008, 11:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                You all are forgetting one of Spielberg's finer films IMO(even though it was made for tv) in Duel.
                I didn't really care for Duel that much.

Comment

• I recently bought the Unrated version of Dumb & Dumber.. watching it now. It's quite a bit raunchier than the version we've all seen.

For example, Lloyd telling Harry that he'd "split him like an old piece of firewood" if he had boobs.. Also, you get to see Seabass wearing leopard print thong. He then grabs his crotch and says "Here's your happy place!"

Awesome stuff!

Comment

• going to see pineapple express 2nite

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Pineapple Express is phenomenal, it started out with a few good chuckles here and there but ended with just me being barely able to contain my laughter. It was great, and is tied with Step Brothers for the best comedy of the year so far.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                        Whoo free passes for Pineapple Express today! Some funny stuff. Nothing super extraordinary, but the laughs were coming. James Franco is definitely the best part of the movie. Great actor with most of the funny moments being his. Again, it's nothing great, but it's a lot better than a Harold and Kumar movie.
                        I haven't seen Pineapple Express yet.. but Harold and Kumar go to White Castle is one of my favorite comedies ever! No way is Pineapple Express way better.

Comment

• That's what a bunch of people told me, but when I saw it I just did not care for it. At all. But whatever makes you laugh, I guess.

Comment

• I'll probly see it tonight, hopefully you dont need to get h^^h to find it funny.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                            02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                            02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                            02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                            Originally posted by fenikz
                            we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
                              I haven't seen Pineapple Express yet.. but Harold and Kumar go to White Castle is one of my favorite comedies ever! No way is Pineapple Express way better.

I saw it last night and I was completely baked...

the opening scene might be the funniest scene I've seen in a movie, while stoned of course. If I weren't,then it probably wouldn't have been that great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                                I'll probly see it tonight, hopefully you dont need to get h^^h to find it funny.
                                Also, after seeing the movie, I feel that you do have to be high in order to find it funny. It was good don't get me wrong, but it would have been less satisfying sober.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information