Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
    This is quite old but some of you may not have seen it, so I present to you..

The Greatest Fight Scene Ever!

No, this is the greatest fight scene ever.

Comment

• No matter how many times I watch it...Training Day is still dope.

Comment

• i watched ONCE UPON A TIME IN AMERICA last night, it is a very good movie, anyone have thoughts on the ending? i have read many different views on the ending.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
          I hate my friends. I go to a party and they watch Never Back Down. I hear from like four different people that it's better than Fight Club because there's so much more action. I need new friends badly.
          my friends think evrey movie they have ever seen is the best movie ever that includes movies like meet the spartans

Comment

• Oh, I forgot to ask this. I saw In Bruges like a month and a half ago. Thoughts on the end? That or just tell me what page you guys discussed it, because I know you did.
            Virginia Tech.
            ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• I really didn't like In Burges that much...as for the ending....I just think it is what it is....I don't see any sort of need for discussion on it unless I missed or forgot something.

Comment

• I liked In Bruges but I remember someone talking about how its better than anything Guy Ritchie has ever done. Lock Stock and Snatch are better films IMO.

Well Lock Stock definitely is, Snatch and In Bruges are about the same caliber.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• I loved In Bruges, it was a pretty great movie. As for the end, it's really up to what you want it to be I guess. (Mine in white)

I think Colin Ferrell dies

BoneKrusher

Comment

• EDIT: Crap, double post.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by HChu View Post
                      EDIT: Crap, double post.

Comment

• In Bruges was ok. Nothing special by any means, imho.

Originally posted by Halsey
                        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Well if you want to get serious about it.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxZenU-R84U

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                            In Bruges was ok. Nothing special by any means, imho.
                            Yeah. I agree. Maybe cause it was alot darker than I expected. I liked it alot before things went to **** though.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Just wondering if you guys now what Darren Aronofsky is doing now-a-days. If I'm not mistaken he's done filming The Wrestler, are they still cutting that or has he moved on? I'm asking since he's probably my favorite current director, alongside Chris Nolan, and It's somewhat a personal dream to work on his set just to watch him work day in and day out.

Comment

• Originally posted by ALD View Post
                                Just wondering if you guys now what Darren Aronofsky is doing now-a-days. If I'm not mistaken he's done filming The Wrestler, are they still cutting that or has he moved on? I'm asking since he's probably my favorite current director, alongside Chris Nolan, and It's somewhat a personal dream to work on his set just to watch him work day in and day out.
                                According to IMDB he is doing pre-production for a movie called The Fighter. It's about Mickey Ward's early days in boxing.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information