• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaronofsky just signed on to reboot the Robocop series
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Has anyone here seen Pineapple Express? I saw it last night and thought it was hilarious. James Franco steals the show. He really should be doing more comedies, he's much better here than in spiderman or annapolis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
        According to IMDB he is doing pre-production for a movie called The Fighter. It's about Mickey Ward's early days in boxing.
        Wasn't that pushed back though? He was supposed to start that this fall but by filming for the Wrestler I'm pretty sure he was going to tackle something else before The Fighter, was it that Noah's Arc project?

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        Aaronofsky just signed on to reboot the Robocop series
        Do you know when there supposed to actually start filming that one? I know he's signed on but I'm really mostly looking for some info or a site that has accurate info on what movies are being filmed when, with starting dates and what not.

Comment

• Jacob's Ladder is currently on Encore. Pretty good psychological thriller type movie. Starring Tim Robbins, and it had a pretty big influence on the "Silent Hill" game series. Definitely has some freaky moments.

Comment

• Jacob's Ladder is a terrible movie to trip to, awesome movie when sober but I just can't watch it again.

Comment

• Watched Zodiac last night for the first time and that is one amazing movie. David Fincher is the man.

^A Bonekrusher production^
              Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                Watched Zodiac last night for the first time and that is one amazing movie. David Fincher is the man.
                Its about damn time. Ill watch anything by Fincher, Im a fight club fanatic, and I know alot of people who feel Zodiac is better then Se7en. I would say they are about on the same level. I am also a huge fan of both Jake Gyllenhaal and RDJ, and they were both amazing in the film. Mark Ruffalo was a pleasant surprise. Overall, I felt Zodiac was a fantastic film.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                  Jacob's Ladder is currently on Encore. Pretty good psychological thriller type movie. Starring Tim Robbins, and it had a pretty big influence on the "Silent Hill" game series. Definitely has some freaky moments.
                  Jacob's Ladder is exponentially superior to Donnie Darko, as far as mindf*ck movies go.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                    Its about damn time. Ill watch anything by Fincher, Im a fight club fanatic, and I know alot of people who feel Zodiac is better then Se7en. I would say they are about on the same level. I am also a huge fan of both Jake Gyllenhaal and RDJ, and they were both amazing in the film. Mark Ruffalo was a pleasant surprise. Overall, I felt Zodiac was a fantastic film.
                    Ya I'm a little behind the 8 ball on this but I have been interested in seeing it since it came out n I heard Fincher was behind it. It was really a great flick and that part in the basement was scary as hell.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                      Well if you want to get serious about it.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxZenU-R84U
                      No, this is: http://www.docgreens.com/art/v2/food/3.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                        I love Fincher, but I think Zodiac dragged at some times. The ending is great and makes the movie worth it, but I think it had alot more potential. I love movies like those and thought it could have been done better.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
                          I hate my friends. I go to a party and they watch Never Back Down. I hear from like four different people that it's better than Fight Club because there's so much more action. I need new friends badly.
                          did you bludgeon them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                            did you bludgeon them?
                            I thought that would kind of be hypocritical... so I walked out and did some intellectual crap. :D

Comment

• The entire "Boats n Hoes" music video. Enjoy.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/231f0ab83b

Comment

• Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince delayed.....

http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/va/2...876187700.html

Movie has been pushed back to july 09, i was so pumped when i saw the trailer for this movie now we have to wait for it another 8 months. The reason they are doing this is because they think the summer will bring them more money...i hope they dont think theyre suppose to beat The Dark Knight or something. I hope this gets leaked.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information