No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else interested in Eagle Eye? It looks pretty suspenseful although i sort of have a feeling it will be a letdown..

Comment

• Recent Comedy? Wedding Crashers, without a doubt. Although today, i bought Shaun of the Dead (im a huge simon pegg fan), and if you want a romcomzom muahahahahaha i suggest it. Went DVD shopping today with a little extra cash, and bought the following:

-In Bruges
      -Fight Club 2 Disc Special Edition (sold my old copy for 10 bucks!!!!)
      -Pulp Fiction 2 Disc Special Edition
      -Sunshine
      -X2
      -Shaun of the Dead
      -Evolution
      -Dexter Season 2
      -Waiting
      -The Royal Tenenbaums (FINALLY!)

it was a damn good haul, only spent about 150 bucks.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Very nice.
        Virginia Tech.
        ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• I just finished Speed Racer. I actually quite enjoyed it. The movie was terribly marketed which is a shame because it is a pretty good movie. The problem is the movie doesn't really have an audience as it is not really a kids movie as there is a fair amount of adult content but at the same time it is not a movie for teens or adults as there is a fair amount of children's content. That said if you can look past all of that it is a pretty fun viewing.

Comment

• COmedy?

Grandmas Boy

Comment

• Comedy: Young Frankenstein. Dumb & Dumber. The Producers. The Big Lebowski. The Jerk. Blazing Saddles. Dr. Strangelove. Airplane!. Office Space. 40 Year Old Virgin. Austin Powers. This is Spinal Tap. Monty Python's Life of Brian. Thank You for Smoking. Harold and Kumar. History of the World Part 1. Revenge of the Nerds. Knocked Up.

You'd also do good to rent some Richard Pryor stand up DVD's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                People imitated Napoleon Dynamite and that still sucked.
                Napoleon Dynamite didn't suck at all. I laughed quite a bit during that movie.

Comment

• I forgot to mention: CB4, Hollywood Shuffle, The Aristocrats, Friday, Rushmore, Mars Attacks, Half Baked, Billy Madison, Catch 22, and The Princess Bride is a classic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                    Comedy: Young Frankenstein. Dumb & Dumber. The Producers. The Big Lebowski. The Jerk. Blazing Saddles. Dr. Strangelove. Airplane!. Office Space. 40 Year Old Virgin. Austin Powers. This is Spinal Tap. Monty Python's Life of Brian. Thank You for Smoking. Harold and Kumar. History of the World Part 1. Revenge of the Nerds. Knocked Up.

You'd also do good to rent some Richard Pryor stand up DVD's.
                    I hope you're talking about the original Producers. The remake was horrible in comparison.

Comment

• Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
                      I hope you're talking about the original Producers. The remake was horrible in comparison.
                      I'm talking about the original one, from 2005.

Kidding, kidding.. I hate remakes. I was definitely talking about the original one. Gene Wilder is one of my favorite actors.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                        I'm talking about the original one, from 2005.

Kidding, kidding.. I hate remakes. I was definitely talking about the original one. Gene Wilder is one of my favorite actors.
                        He actually is my favorite. You forgot Silver Streak.

Comment

• Watching Transformers. Funny movie, didn't start too long ago but I forgot how funny it was.

And Megan Fox is hot.
                          Virginia Tech.
                          ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• I bought 21 and In Bruges...I'll probably watch one later tonight.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

• Watched the Big Lebowski last night for the first time in a long while and I totally forgot how much I love this movie. Absolutely hysterical.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                              Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• The Big Lebowski is one of the greatest movies ever. #2 Comedy of all time right behind Dumb and Dumber.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                                12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information