Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • This is true. (to Gonzo being more of an asshole)

    "He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

    Comment


    • Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
      Seth Rogen in Seth Rogen roles is always fun.
      Can't stand the overratedness.

      <ducks>

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
        Zach and Miri will probably be just as good as Jersey Girl, if not a little worse. =P
        Are you trying to say that Kevin Smith cannot do movies not set in the View Askew world because that is just stupid.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post
          Can't stand the overratedness.

          <ducks>
          I dont think he is amazing or anything. He is just funny to watch occasionally.

          "He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post
            Can't stand the overratedness.

            <ducks>
            I personally don't find him overated but in your case his overatedness with be offset but the incredibly underated Jeff Anderson and company as the supporting characters.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
              I personally don't find him overated but in your case his overatedness with be offset but the incredibly underated Jeff Anderson and company as the supporting characters.
              What you see is what you get. I get the impression he is playing the same character in every film.

              Comment


              • I cannot wait for zac and miri. This trailer just made my day.

                Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes FTW!

                ^A Bonekrusher production^
                #15
                Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post
                  What you see is what you get. I get the impression he is playing the same character in every film.
                  Essentially, but keep in mind that the movies he has been in have been written by him or someone close to him so they were probably just written with him in mind.

                  Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                  Comment


                  • E News just said that all 4 original stars have agreed to reprise their roles to make a new Ghostbusters movie! More pumped for that than another Batman movie

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                      E News just said that all 4 original stars have agreed to reprise their roles to make a new Ghostbusters movie! More pumped for that than another Batman movie
                      You liked Ghostbusters 2 more than The Dark Knight?


                      RIP TheManInBlack

                      Comment


                      • Man I need to go out and watch a movie its been a while, i havn't borrowed one from the interwebz in a while as well.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          You liked Ghostbusters 2 more than The Dark Knight?
                          The Ghostbusters movies are my favorite comedy franchise of all time. I watch Ghostbusters 2 at least once every two weeks

                          Comment


                          • Ghostbusters 3 updates:

                            All 4 original stars(Bill Murray, Dan Akroyd, Harold Ramis, and Ernie Hudson) are coming back.

                            The studio has hired two of the writers from The Office to write the script.

                            The story intends to revolve around the Ghostbusters' journey into Hell to stop a barrage of ghosts who are escaping from Hell. It also plans on introducing new replacement Ghostbusters(rumors of Paul Rudd, Seth Rogen, and Steve Carell have been thrown around)

                            Comment


                            • Paul Rudd himself has been downplaying it though. His chance of being in the movies that is.
                              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                              RIP themaninblack

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                                Ghostbusters 3 updates:

                                All 4 original stars(Bill Murray, Dan Akroyd, Harold Ramis, and Ernie Hudson) are coming back.

                                The studio has hired two of the writers from The Office to write the script.

                                The story intends to revolve around the Ghostbusters' journey into Hell to stop a barrage of ghosts who are escaping from Hell. It also plans on introducing new replacement Ghostbusters(rumors of Paul Rudd, Seth Rogen, and Steve Carell have been thrown around)
                                Whoa, now. First things first: Get Rick Moranis back in action.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information