No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A movie I haven't seen, but is supposed to be a solid "western" style movie, is The Proposition. The proposition is that this guy has 9 days to kill his older brother, or his younger brother will be executed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
      A movie I haven't seen, but is supposed to be a solid "western" style movie, is The Proposition. The proposition is that this guy has 9 days to kill his older brother, or his younger brother will be executed.
      That is the one with Guy Pierce correct? If it is the one I am thinking of my friend saw it and loved it so I should borrow it from him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
        That is the one with Guy Pierce correct? If it is the one I am thinking of my friend saw it and loved it so I should borrow it from him.
        That would be the one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
          A movie I haven't seen, but is supposed to be a solid "western" style movie, is The Proposition. The proposition is that this guy has 9 days to kill his older brother, or his younger brother will be executed.
          I watched the first half of it, but never finished.

What happened to Guy Pierce? He was a pretty good actor...

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Slumdog Millionare directed by Danny Boyle (Trainspotting, 28 Days Later) just won the audience choice award at the Toronto Film Festival. It sucks because if my friend had of come through for me and gotten the tickets I asked for I would have gone to see this but I am now very excited to check it out when it hits theatres.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
              Slumdog Millionare directed by Danny Boyle (Trainspotting, 28 Days Later) just won the audience choice award at the Toronto Film Festival. It sucks because if my friend had of come through for me and gotten the tickets I asked for I would have gone to see this but I am now very excited to check it out when it hits theatres.
              Slumdog beat out Zach and Miri?

If only I had handed in that postcard damnit!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• I am excited to see that movie. I myself am Indian and I wanna see how accurate it is. Other than that, the idea's aite.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                  Slumdog beat out Zach and Miri?

If only I had handed in that postcard damnit!
                  I had two cards filled out and planned on making more and I forgot to hand them in. WE FAILED!

Comment

• Max Payne looks so awesome.
                    Virginia Tech.
                    ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                      Max Payne looks so awesome.
                      I guess that means you are watching the USC/Ohio State game. The trailer looks half decent I guess but I am so used to ****** video game adaptations that I am not expecting Max Payne to be any good. I guess I will wait and read reviews on it.

Comment

• Mark Wahlburg!!!

And unlike most video game adaptions, this actually looks gritty and has a prominant lead actor.
                        Virginia Tech.

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                          Mark Wahlburg!!!

And unlike most video game adaptions, this actually looks gritty and has a prominant lead actor.
                          Mark Wahlberg will not make the movie good. As much as like him as an actor he just cannot carry a bad film and make it good, look at The Happening. It will come down to the director (John Moore is a pretty bad one) and writer (he is an unknown he has never done anything more. This is why I anticipate it will be bad but I have not completly ruled out the possibility it could be half decent.

Comment

• Eh, I never saw The Happening.

I just like Wahlburg, and the trailor looks cool.
                            Virginia Tech.

Comment

• Marlo Stanfield is in Max Payne, that alone makes it awesome.

Comment

• I think it will be a guilty pleasure for guys. Watching Marky Mark kill everyone.

Originally posted by WMD
                                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                                Originally posted by gpngc
                                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information