Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Gatz View Post
    It was good at story telling and all but generally I don't like movies that are too political. In my opinion, idiocracy is a more accurate depiction of the future anyway. But Owen was definitely the perfect actor for the role, his acting was great in that movie.
    Will Smith should take some notes from him on how to act in "you against the world" movies.
    I'm not sure how the movie was too political, at least in relation to today's politics. It looked at a devastating situation and the affect it would have on the world. Personally I think Children of Men gets a win simply because the camera work was jaw dropping.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
      I'm not sure how the movie was too political, at least in relation to today's politics. It looked at a devastating situation and the affect it would have on the world. Personally I think Children of Men gets a win simply because the camera work was jaw dropping.
      I love the movie, especially the line "Is that all you want to talk about, cows and titties?" Just the way he says it makes me chuckle every time.

      Comment


      • Has anyone seen Running Scared?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
          Has anyone seen Running Scared?
          yea it was an ok movie nothing special but it was enjoyable

          Comment


          • Running Scared will always be remembered to me as having the most f'd up parts that I'd ever seen....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by thule View Post
              Running Scared will always be remembered to me as having the most f'd up parts that I'd ever seen....
              Fo shizzle i came into that movie at all the wrongs parts.


              Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

              Comment


              • Just finished Cool Hand Luke... had a lot of Shawshank elements to it, I really enjoyed it. Not as good as Shawshank but I highly recommend everyone watch it if you haven't already.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
                  Just finished Cool Hand Luke... had a lot of Shawshank elements to it, I really enjoyed it. Not as good as Shawshank but I highly recommend everyone watch it if you haven't already.
                  had you not seen it before?

                  Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                  Comment


                  • No I hadn't... I've really just started into watching good movies in the past couple years instead of just any newer ones.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                      Fo shizzle i came into that movie at all the wrongs parts.
                      So you watched the whole movie? Everyone in that movie was psycho.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by thule View Post
                        Running Scared will always be remembered to me as having the most f'd up parts that I'd ever seen....
                        wait, are we talking about the Billy Crystal movie?

                        Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                          wait, are we talking about the Billy Crystal movie?
                          No, the 2006 one with Paul Walker.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
                            No, the 2006 one with Paul Walker.
                            Hah, wow. I was like, "did I miss something when I watched that?"

                            Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                            Comment


                            • Yeah the first time i saw that movie i came in when the wife goes into the pedophiles house, haha yeah i looked at my friend and asked him wtf kinda movie he watches. The movie was a decent watch tho.


                              Originally posted by WMD
                              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                              Originally posted by gpngc
                              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                                Yeah the first time i saw that movie i came in when the wife goes into the pedophiles house, haha yeah i looked at my friend and asked him wtf kinda movie he watches. The movie was a decent watch tho.
                                Sounds like the episode of "To Catch a Predator" that Gonzo starred in..

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information