• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What movie should I go see today?

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
      What movie should I go see today?
      Burn After Reading looks good.

I want to kill myself for saying this but I kind of want to see My Best Friend's Girl

Comment

What movie should I go see today?
        The Dark Knight..... 4 times.
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post

I want to kill myself for saying this but I kind of want to see My Best Friend's Girl
          Dane Cook causes cancer.
          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Lakeview Terrance looks good. Anyone see it?

Comment

Lakeview Terrance looks good. Anyone see it?
              That does look good too

Comment

Lakeview Terrance looks good. Anyone see it?
                Do not go see tha movie Hines. I know you are a fool but I can bet anything it will be terrible.

EDIT: Reviews are not completly bad but it is scoring a good bit below average. As far as other movies go My Best Friends Girl is getting completly horrible reviews.
                Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 09-20-2008, 01:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                  Do not go see tha movie Hines. I know you are a fool but I can bet anything it will be terrible.
                  I have read review as to where the people say it is really good. I guess I will decide when I get to the theather.

Comment

• I want to check out "Righteous Kill", but mixed reviews are a bit a concern.

Comment

• Burn After Reading was pretty interesting. Not really what I expected, but good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post

EDIT: Reviews are not completly bad but it is scoring a good bit below average. As far as other movies go My Best Friends Girl is getting completly horrible reviews.
                        I agree with Gonzo, Hines. It's the annual "Snakes on a Plane" role that good ol' Sam Jackson seems to be taking every year now.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxV View Post
                          I want to check out "Righteous Kill", but mixed reviews are a bit a concern.
                          Strangely enough, I don't really want to see it at all.. Maybe because 50 Cent is in it.. that just kind of cheapens it for me. But even before I found out he was in it, I didn't really care to see it, it just.. didn't look that good to me.

Comment

• See the dark knight again, we need to beat Titanic haha. And the trailers for righteous kill just looked awful, Rottentomatoes has it at a 23%. Yuck, and my best friends girl is at 3% but ill prolly rent that one.

Originally posted by WMD
                            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                            Originally posted by gpngc
                            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Lakeview Terrace looks so bad I can't even sit thru the commercial on TV.

Righteous Kill looks pretty lame too. I love how they said in that it was the first time Pacino and DeNiro were on the screen together too. Not that anyone has ever seen Heat, or anything.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                              Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                                Lakeview Terrace looks so bad I can't even sit thru the commercial on TV.

Righteous Kill looks pretty lame too. I love how they said in that it was the first time Pacino and DeNiro were on the screen together too. Not that anyone has ever seen Heat, or anything.
                                I guess they meant first time since "Heat".

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information