No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possibly but it didn't seem like it when I heard it.

^A Bonekrusher production^
    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Here are my reviews on movies since I'm an asst. manager at a theater and get to see movies for free:

Righteous Kill
      Predictable with a plot twist you can see coming for a while. Pacino and DeNiro, while a great set of actors, sleepwalk through this film and neither seem to have any passion for this work. Out of 5 stars I'd give it about 2 1/2. While somewhat entertaining it didn't live up to the hype and I wouldn't recommend it.

Lakeview Terrace
      Entertaining but very racially charged. If I wouldn't have done a screening with two other white managers I would've felt very uncomfortable. There are tons of spots in the movie where where you want to just say "Damn." It has a good plot and Samuel L. Jackson plays a great sadist but racial overtones make it very unsettling. I'd give it a 3.5/5

The House Bunny
      Emma Stone is hot! Anna Faris is just not funny. If I would've been a lady I would've thought this movie was the funniest thing since The Sweetest Thing. It's a good date movie but if you have dangly parts I wouldn't recommend it.
      Rating: 2/5

Death Race
      Entertaining with a giant plot hole at the beginning. Fairly predictable as well. Saving grace is hot chicks and Ian McShane (Swearingin from Deadwood).
      Rating 2/5

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

• Next movies I plan to scope out are Tropic Thunder and Ghost Town

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
        WHO DAT!

Comment

• Tropic Thunder was freaking awesome.

Comment

• Looks like Samuel L. Jackson is just playing Officer Tenpenny in Lakeview Terrace

Comment

• No he just has a problem with interracial marriage (in the movie.....lets hope).

Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I ended up seeing Burn After Reading. Hillarious movie. Brad Pitt is a major goof the whole movie.

Comment

• Righteous Kill was a pretty damn good movie loved the ending, i give it like a 8.5 out of 10.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                  XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                  Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                  http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• Southland Tales is a strange movie. It's made by the same guy who did Donnie Darko.

Comment

• Yeah Richard Kelly did it as a farce on Hollywood itself

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                        I ended up seeing Burn After Reading. Hillarious movie. Brad Pitt is a major goof the whole movie.
                        Saw it last night, hillarius, nonstop fun. Pitt, Clooney steal the show

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Righteous kill is awesome. I would pay 10 bucks to see that rapper shot any day.
                          Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
                          Waaaaaaaaah!!! It was totally cooler when I was the only one who made a truth thread. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I thought that when I "retired" people would honor me by never making truth threads. WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!
                          Originally posted by Lions WMD
                          It's called Auto Fellatio!

Comment

• I just bought Clockwork Orange ($19.99) and Dr. Zhivago ($23.99) at Best Buy for $9.99 each. Citizen Kane was on sale too but they didn't have any in the whole damn store.. They also had Dog Day Afternoon and King Kong for $9.99.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                              I just bought Clockwork Orange ($19.99) and Dr. Zhivago ($23.99) at Best Buy for $9.99 each. Citizen Kane was on sale too but they didn't have any in the whole damn store.. They also had Dog Day Afternoon and King Kong for $9.99.
                              Jack Black King Kong or the good one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                                Citizen Kane was on sale too but they didn't have any in the whole damn store.
                                I remember the first time I saw that movie, I didnt enjoy it as much as I was hoping I would.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information