No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw one was excellent and the needle pit scene in saw 2 gave me the heebie jeebies but they haven't really done anything since then.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
      If you are at Carlton I can tell you that yes it is a major. What you just wrote is the reason I refused to go to Carlton for film.
      Brock is a much better school. You definately made the right choice

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
        Saw one was excellent and the needle pit scene in saw 2 gave me the heebie jeebies but they haven't really done anything since then.
        that needle thing really didn't affect me at all, i've never had a fear of needles though

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
          that needle thing really didn't affect me at all, i've never had a fear of needles though
          Me neither. I take shots like they're nothing. I don't know. It just looked dirty. And there were so many of them. And then they were just hanging off that girl. It was like guaranteed she got at least 5 diseases.
          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I didnt expect the first saw to have a surprise ending or anything, i figured itd be just another lame horror movie, because how many GOOD horror movies come out now? (prom night..lol) But the end blew me away.

On a side note, The Prestige had an amazing ending if anyone hasnt seen it yet. The movie itself can be a little dull at times, but its worth sticking with to see the end.

Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
              For whatever reason, I can not get into Saw at all.
              The 1st one is the only one worth watching.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                I didnt expect the first saw to have a surprise ending or anything, i figured itd be just another lame horror movie, because how many GOOD horror movies come out now? (prom night..lol) But the end blew me away.

On a side note, The Prestige had an amazing ending if anyone hasnt seen it yet. The movie itself can be a little dull at times, but its worth sticking with to see the end.
                The Prestige is one of my all time fave movies.

and im watching darjeeling limited and i think its very possible that wes anderson is my favourite director in hollywood.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post

and im watching darjeeling limited and i think its very possible that wes anderson is my favourite director in hollywood.
                  I recently bought The Darjeeling Limited. I haven't watched it yet. Bottle Rocket is one of my favorite Wes Anderson films

Comment

• I can't believe the hate #3 and #4 are getting around here...the concept was amazing...and when I finally figured out what was going wrong I was completly impressed the way they tied.

#2 was classic for fun movie.

And #1 started it all off....do most people not get the tie between 3 and 4...or are they just not likable movies?

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                      Such an overrated film. It was ok, with quality acting but the story left a lot to be desired.

Originally posted by Halsey
                      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• I wasnt really paying attention in 3 all that much the 1st time i watched it, so........(in white, i dont know how to do that spoiler thing)

I already thought the dude and Dr. were husband and wife so, oops no twist for me. lol.

But yeah, that movie was pretty lame. I'd agree that 4 was pretty decent, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Looks like just about all the newer releases in theatres are getting killed by reviewers...this would include Lakeview Terrace, Righteous Kill, Towelhead, Miracle at St. Anna, and Blindness which is due out soon. Burn after reading looks like the only one worth seeing and I'm not all that interested in it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                            Looks like just about all the newer releases in theatres are getting killed by reviewers...this would include Lakeview Terrace, Righteous Kill, Towelhead, Miracle at St. Anna, and Blindness which is due out soon. Burn after reading looks like the only one worth seeing and I'm not all that interested in it.
                            The Blindness hate was very suprising to me after it played at Cannes because Fernando Meirelles is one of my favorite directors. I was also suprised to see Towelhead getting all this hate considering Alan Ball is a brilliant man. He was behind one of my all time favorite movies and one of my all time favorite shows. The plot of Towelhead did not intrest me at all but I would have still gone to see it if reviews had been even okay.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                              I recently bought The Darjeeling Limited. I haven't watched it yet. Bottle Rocket is one of my favorite Wes Anderson films
                              "They can't catch me because I'm ******* innocent!"

Comment

• I think I'm going to see The Lucky Ones starring Rachael McAdams this weekend

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information