Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    I would personally start with 4 followed by 5, 6, 1, 2, 3. That way you with avoid the first two lackluster prequels and really get into the show. Plus, that is the way I watched the series. You are in for a kickass series so enjoy. The original 3 are amazing and Revenge of the Sith kicks ass.
    Awesome, thanks man! Gonna put them in my Netflix queue right now. Gotta finish watching Arrested Development Season 1 though, so hilarious.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
      Awesome, thanks man! Gonna put them in my Netflix queue right now. Gotta finish watching Arrested Development Season 1 though, so hilarious.
      It is indeed a hilarious season. I think my favorite moment comes in season two when Franklin enters the Bluth family. That or maybe when Tobias breaks into Julia Louis Dreyfuss' house and uses his catlike abilties.

Comment

• I'm still loving it when Joeb gets shanked in the yard.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
          I'm still loving it when Joeb gets shanked in the yard.
          "WHITE POWER!"

"But I am white..."

Comment

• I just finished watching Bigger, Stronger, Faster online. Everyone on the site should check it out. It has to do with steroids and a lot is devoted to steroids in sports. It was a pretty great doc and very entertaining.

Check it out: http://www.watch-movies.net/movies/b...ronger_faster/

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
              I just finished watching Bigger, Stronger, Faster online. Everyone on the site should check it out. It has to do with steroids and a lot is devoted to steroids in sports. It was a pretty great doc and very entertaining.

Check it out: http://www.watch-movies.net/movies/b...ronger_faster/
              Some other guy already made a thread about it.

But yes, it was a solid doc. It really gives a totally different perspective on the use of steroids than what we are used to seeing.

stephenson86

Comment

• Originally posted by JF4 View Post
                Some other guy already made a thread about it.

But yes, it was a solid doc. It really gives a totally different perspective on the use of steroids than what we are used to seeing.
                That is why I did not make a new thread and just posted my feelings on the doc here. It was indeed good and I am sure you can relate to it so you probably enjoy the whole pro steroid slant quite a bit.

Comment

• Anybody have a site where I can watch full length movies? Like Big Fish?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
                    Anybody have a site where I can watch full length movies? Like Big Fish?
                    www.surfthechannel.com

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Did anyone watch the Michael Moore documentary that he released for free on his website? I think it's called Slacker Uprising.

Comment

• Going to see Choke Friday night! Can't wait!

^A Bonekrusher production^
                        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                          Going to see Choke Friday night! Can't wait!
                          as am i! it has gotten excellent reviews so far, and I would venture to say I am the biggest Chuck P fan on the site ( F you Gonzo!) the man is my personal idol. I base much of my own writing around his escapades in trangressional fiction and I can honestly say I love his writing more then any other author.

Also, I am a HUGE sam rockwell fan. The man can do no wrong IMO. Confessions of a Dangerous mind is one of my personal faves. I am so excited for Choke, it is ridiculous
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I get to see Choke tomorrow at midnight so **** off all of you!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                              I get to see Choke tomorrow at midnight so **** off all of you!
                              You son of a ******* *****! ******* St. Catharines never ******* plays movies.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                                as am i! it has gotten excellent reviews so far, and I would venture to say I am the biggest Chuck P fan on the site ( F you Gonzo!) the man is my personal idol. I base much of my own writing around his escapades in trangressional fiction and I can honestly say I love his writing more then any other author.

Also, I am a HUGE sam rockwell fan. The man can do no wrong IMO. Confessions of a Dangerous mind is one of my personal faves. I am so excited for Choke, it is ridiculous
                                Well I won't argue how big of a fan I am but I think I'm just as excited about this movie as I was the Dark Knight. Going with a gorgeous young lady also adds to that. :)

^A Bonekrusher production^
                                Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information