Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweeney Todd was good.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
      Uh...Big Fish?
      Uh...seriously?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Sweeney Todd was one of my favorite movies of 07 also.

Comment

• Just saw Requiem for a Dream and I'm still kind of in awe. So gripping and insanely masterful. Just wow. 10/10
          SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
            Just saw Requiem for a Dream and I'm still kind of in awe. So gripping and insanely masterful. Just wow. 10/10
            I also watched it again last night....most epic music ever. However I can't watch at the end....I almost always turn it off...maybe just because I realize how close to home that really could be...and how terrible it would turn out. But the movie is so weird and awesome...one of my favs.

Comment

• Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
              Just saw Requiem for a Dream and I'm still kind of in awe. So gripping and insanely masterful. Just wow. 10/10
              I watched Requiem for a Dream the other night for the first time as well. I was blown away. That movie was a fantastic mindfuck.

That day after I watched it I was at work (I work front desk at a gym signing people in) and the last name of the last person i signed in was Goldfarb, which is also the last name of Harry and Sara in Requiem. I thought that was especially eerie.

I need to watch it again but great movie nonetheheless.

worker bees can leave
              even drones can fly away
              the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Requiem is so amazing. The movie is great and all, but Clint Mansell and his soundtrack really put it over the top. If the movie didnt have that amazing of a soundtrack, it really wouldn't have half the same effect.

I have a friend who is a film major and didn't like the movie. She thought it was just really depressing and I argued thats why it was so amazing. It was just a movie but at the same time it really made you feel sad afterwards. Shrug. Shes really opinionated. She thought LA Confidential was aite.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• That movie really struck a chord with me the first and only time i watched it, changed my perspective on all the partying i was doing at the time. You know a movie is good when you it come up every other week on this forum.

Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                    Requiem is so amazing. The movie is great and all, but Clint Mansell and his soundtrack really put it over the top. If the movie didnt have that amazing of a soundtrack, it really wouldn't have half the same effect.

I have a friend who is a film major and didn't like the movie. She thought it was just really depressing and I argued thats why it was so amazing. It was just a movie but at the same time it really made you feel sad afterwards. Shrug. Shes really opinionated. She thought LA Confidential was aite.
                    Mansell is brilliant. Love his song "dead reckoning" in Smokin Aces. That music actually made that final scene a pretty bad ass one in a sub par movie.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                      Requiem is so amazing. The movie is great and all, but Clint Mansell and his soundtrack really put it over the top. If the movie didnt have that amazing of a soundtrack, it really wouldn't have half the same effect.

speaking about L.A. Confidential I'm going to see James Ellroy tonight!

Comment

• I am watching Birds of America now. Ben Foster is such a brilliant actor.

Comment

• Just watched The Thin Red Line, one of the best war movies I've seen

Comment

• Just saw the commercial for Appaloosa earlier today, which is the first I've ever heard of it, so I'm obviously a little late. But from the trailer it looks like something I'd like. It's been getting average to above average scores on Metacritic, but that doesn't deter me one bit. Plus it's Ed Harris and Viggo in a western, Win.

Trailer for anyone who hasn't seen it.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw1XFu-mFVk

Comment

• Viggo + Ed Harris = awesomeness

worker bees can leave
                              even drones can fly away
                              the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• I just finished up Birds in America. It was a tremendous film. Mathew Perry is actually half decent but the movie is really all about the brilliant performances by Ben Foster and Ginnifer Goodwin. The first half dragged little bit but the second half more than made up for everything. I have no clue when the movie is actually released but I recomend everyone check it out. Ben Foster should get a best supporting actor nom like Fisch and I predicted but I doubt it happens. To bad because he really shows here that he doesn't need to play the creep or bad guy to be succesfull.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information