Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post
    Neeson won't even get nominated. (Despite me enjoyment)

(Critic mode)

The movie's pace was ridiculous. Limited character development. Cookie cutter action movie vibe from start to finish. You'd think Neeson was told to be an old Jason Statham.
    Ah. I will probably watch the movie sometime this week so I will weigh in as well. I mean I was only going off of one review I read as far as him getting nominated. I really have not heard any real oscar buzz about his performance yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
      Ah. I will probably watch the movie sometime this week so I will weigh in as well. I mean I was only going off of one review I read as far as him getting nominated. I really have not heard any real oscar buzz about his performance yet.
      I have a stream site if you want it. (not sure if we can post links)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post
        I have a stream site if you want it. (not sure if we can post links)
        Oh I know the site that the streaming video is at. That is where I plan of watching it. But thanks anyways.

Comment

• I saw the movie, I liked it, lots of killing, and not the crazy everything blows up and the camera shakes kind of action. It was more like Jason Bourne type of action, karat-A choppin people in the jugular and ****. Reminds me a little of A History of Violence but with a point and a lot more killing.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
            I saw the movie, I liked it, lots of killing, and not the crazy everything blows up and the camera shakes kind of action. It was more like Jason Bourne type of action, karat-A choppin people in the jugular and ****. Reminds me a little of A History of Violence but with a point and a lot more killing.
            So to be clear you are saying A History of Violence had no point?

Comment

So to be clear you are saying A History of Violence had no point?
              Well.....I'm not sure what i'm a tryin to say. it had a point for him to get out of the mob. But I just liked this movie better.

Comment

• If Neeson can't win for Schindler's List, he can't win for Taken.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                  Just saw Choke. It was very good, it obviously did not compare to fight club, and also did not stay as true to the story, as apparently Palahniuk did not have as much involvement in this one. I particularily liked the actor who Ida.
                  I think with a few more viewings it could compare to Fight Club but thats just me. Though Fight Club was very good I'm not as high on it as most.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                  Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Waiting on Say Anything, Good Will Hunting and Star Wars IV to come in. I hear they are pretty good movies.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• What do you guys know about Apoloosa? I'd never heard of it until just a couple days ago when I swear they showed the preview about a thousand times. It's a western with a good cast (Ed Harris, Viggo Mortenson, Jeromy Irons) but I don't know anything other than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
                        Waiting on Say Anything, Good Will Hunting and Star Wars IV to come in. I hear they are pretty good movies.
                        I love each of those movies. I am a huge Say Anything fan. It is probably my favorite rom com ever. I am just such a huge fan of John Cusack.

Comment

I am just such a huge fan of John Cusack.
                          Very underrated.

Comment

I love each of those movies. I am a huge Say Anything fan. It is probably my favorite rom com ever. I am just such a huge fan of John Cusack.
                            I liked him in Runaway Jury

Comment

• he was good in The Thin Red Line

Comment

• I enjoyed him in 1408.

Originally posted by Halsey
                                I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information