Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miracle at St. Anna

Not as expected, but still, great movie!
    | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

• Originally posted by Stash View Post
      What do you guys know about Apoloosa? I'd never heard of it until just a couple days ago when I swear they showed the preview about a thousand times. It's a western with a good cast (Ed Harris, Viggo Mortenson, Jeromy Irons) but I don't know anything other than that.
      This might have been lost on the bottom of a page. Has anyone heard anything good/bad about this movie?

Comment

This might have been lost on the bottom of a page. Has anyone heard anything good/bad about this movie?
        I dunno but it looks badass to me.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
        12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

It was at the Toronto Film Festival this year. It was not really a buzz film and I did not hear anything overly positive or negative about it so it will probably end up being an average film.

Comment

• I'm sure Gonzo has heard of this but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5nCFE3VW8Y

This looks interesting.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• Just watched The Nines and it was actually a pretty good mind **** film, really liked a lot of the execution of the basic plot idea which was underwhelming but still a solid basis for a film.

Comment

• Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
                I'm sure Gonzo has heard of this but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5nCFE3VW8Y

This looks interesting.
                Eugene Hutz should have his own cult of personality.

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                  A Clockwork Orange (and Se7en) came today. I can't wait to show my friends Clockwork and have them saying wtf.

So my Kubrick movies are up to

The Shining
                  A Clockwork Orange
                  Dr. Strangelove

I love it. I need to expand on my Scorsese movies though. I only have The Departed and Taxi Driver...
                  The Shining over ACO? Maybe it's just my love for Alex De large, but Clockwork Orange is my favorite Kubrick over any other.

Comment

• Geez, I was so tired at work today because, Almost Famous was on and I just had to watch it. haha, didnt end until 4:30 am. Love it.

I just learned Billy Crudup is in Watchmen, I havent really been all that interested in the movie but, Crudup is the man.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

• you sons of bitches are making me want to watch city of god tonight. and I will.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                      Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                        Geez, I was so tired at work today because, Almost Famous was on and I just had to watch it. haha, didnt end until 4:30 am. Love it.

I just learned Billy Crudup is in Watchmen, I havent really been all that interested in the movie but, Crudup is the man.
                        Watchmen is going to be better than coke in a glass bottle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                          Saw eagle eye the other night, forgot to mention anything on it. Its a pretty decent flick nothing that hasnt been done before but a good date movie or something. I cannot wait till how to lose friends tho this week. If only Kristen bell had replaced Kirsten Dunst in that movie itd be perfect.
                          Dunst >>>>> Bell.
                          Now if someone like Portman had replaced Fox it'd be perfect.

But yeah, I can't wait either. I'll probably go see the movie this Friday.
                          Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
                          Waaaaaaaaah!!! It was totally cooler when I was the only one who made a truth thread. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I thought that when I "retired" people would honor me by never making truth threads. WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!
                          Originally posted by Lions WMD
                          It's called Auto Fellatio!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gatz View Post
                            Dunst >>>>> Bell.
                            Now if someone like Portman had replaced Fox it'd be perfect.

But yeah, I can't wait either. I'll probably go see the movie this Friday.
                            That is pure blasphemy right there. Kristen Bell is 100 times better than crazy toothed Dunst.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                              That is pure blasphemy right there. Kristen Bell is 100 times better than crazy toothed Dunst.
                              Each to his own.

Yikes, reviews not looking great so far, 43% on RT.

Different version of Prada, hope it's funny.
                              Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
                              Waaaaaaaaah!!! It was totally cooler when I was the only one who made a truth thread. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I thought that when I "retired" people would honor me by never making truth threads. WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!
                              Originally posted by Lions WMD
                              It's called Auto Fellatio!

Comment

• I watched Where in the World is Osama Bin Laden earlier. I was not impressed.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information