Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    The Catcher and the Rye is the most overrated book of all time. Just throwing that out there.
    I cannot agree more, I absolutely hated that ******* boook. The lack of character development is the most frustrating thing in the ******* world. Check the literature thread, i have stated several times how much I dislike it. It really is brutally overrated. But people still love it and symbolize with it, so I threw it in there.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

    Comment


    • I saw Lethal Weapon for the first time today.
      Great movie I might add.


      Originally Posted by scottyboy
      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

      Comment


      • I have 2 free movie tickets to see any movie that's at least a week old. Anything worth seeing?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
          I have 2 free movie tickets to see any movie that's at least a week old. Anything worth seeing?
          I would suggest Choke.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Chucky View Post
            I would suggest Choke.
            I should have specified that I need a movie I can take my wife too

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
              I should have specified that I need a movie I can take my wife too
              Burn After Reading would be a good choice.

              Comment


              • just watched vantage point, really liked the movie.


                Comment


                • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                  I should have specified that I need a movie I can take my wife too
                  Also if you can wait I would suggest going to see Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist next weekend when it is a week old. Other than that nothing much comes out that is great until Zack and Miri Make a Porno on October 31st (I think that is my 50th reference to that movie in this thread).

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                    Also if you can wait I would suggest going to see Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist next weekend when it is a week old. Other than that nothing much comes out that is great until Zack and Miri Make a Porno on October 31st (I think that is my 50th reference to that movie in this thread).
                    I'm probably taking my wife to see Nights in Rodanthe

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                      I'm probably taking my wife to see Nights in Rodanthe
                      Your man card is revoked.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                        Your man card is revoked.
                        Remember that when you use your tears for lubrication when you masterbate alone tonight.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                          Remember that when you use your tears for lubrication when you masterbate alone tonight.
                          You have options! There are a few movies in theatres that you will both like that will not end with you having slit Sarf like wrists.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                            I'm probably taking my wife to see Nights in Rodanthe
                            Even though I actually liked The Notebook, I'm avoiding that like the plague. I'd suggest the same for you.


                            RIP TheManInBlack

                            Comment


                            • Has any one see Imaginary Heroes? Do you recommend it?

                              Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

                              Comment


                              • I watched "Donnie Darko" and "Lord of War" for the first time yesterday.

                                I liked both, though I didn't really get the first one.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information